Page 45 of 65 FirstFirst ... 35434445464755 ... LastLast

Thread: 06JeepXKHEMI's Garage

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty 06JeepXKHEMI's Avatar
    Nah, I wanted to back in the day but all the kits have horrible fitment issues I'd like a kouki 97-98 front end but I have a thing for zenkis 95-96.. As far as motor goes I'm not sure if I'm going the V8 route or jdm Turbo motor, I've got a great lead on a complete vh45de V8 swap that I'm considering. That motors power band is retarded and weighing 2500lb car with 280hp and 275ft lb tq, na V8 power becomes an absolute animal.. search YouTube vh45de swap 240sx..

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2
    2K6 Limited Jeep Green Metallic/Saddle Brown Leather XK HEMI QDII Old Man Emu HD Suspension w/ Fox Emulsion 2.0 Rear Shocks 1.5" SpiderTraxx Wheel Spacers 265/70 GoodYear MTRs w/Kevlar True Dual Exhuast w/IMCO 50 K&N 63 CAI Diablo 91/Performance Transmission Tuned SA Belly Skid MOPAR Gas Tank Skid, Transfer Case Skid, Suspension Skid Front Tow Hooks 6k HID Lows/3k Fogs

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty pjmjr508's Avatar
    Nice, I am big on the JDM Turbo motors that would be my choice.
    Keep me updated what you do with it, I do love import tuner cars too
    PJMJR508
    (Happy Jeep)

Yea me to, Id love an RB, but Im going to do this build right.. Ill be fixing the rocker rust and dropping rear subframe, replacing subframe/diff bushings and adding rear adjustable arms. While thats getting done Ill be cleaning and undercoating the whole car with chassis saver and bedliner. Then coilovers, brakes and wheels.. Once its a solid base Ill do a nice motor swap..
    2K6 Limited Jeep Green Metallic/Saddle Brown Leather XK HEMI QDII Old Man Emu HD Suspension w/ Fox Emulsion 2.0 Rear Shocks 1.5" SpiderTraxx Wheel Spacers 265/70 GoodYear MTRs w/Kevlar True Dual Exhuast w/IMCO 50 K&N 63 CAI Diablo 91/Performance Transmission Tuned SA Belly Skid MOPAR Gas Tank Skid, Transfer Case Skid, Suspension Skid Front Tow Hooks 6k HID Lows/3k Fogs

I like your plan of attack.
    PJMJR508
    (Happy Jeep)

Thanks man, Ill post up progress for sure.. First is getting it 5 speed, already have half the parts. Once thats done it will begin.. I realized I could be throwing money at my XK but I thought long and hard about it. I was close to going SL+OME modded 34s and sliders, but Im still making payments on it and with the way I think and wheel Ill end up breaking something. Right now its perfect so I wanted something to keep me entertained and I can enjoy the nice weather with AND do some drifting! Anyways, look for updates..

I need to get a car to play with as well for the nice days out. But knowing me I will end up in trouble doing that too. My last import I had MODed was a 95 Accord EX 5sp (4dr) when done it was doing mid to high 11s quarter mile. All JDM setup.
    Loved it
    PJMJR508
    (Happy Jeep)

I thought I'd update this with some work that's been going on with the 240, once the Jeep is gone I'm still using this as my garage to stay active with everyone. Anyways, I tore the whole front end apart, lights,bumpers,fenders, fan/fan shroud, intake, etc.. The parts list grows everyday but I want to get all the maintenance out of the way now so I can enjoy this thing. So far I got plugs, wires, cap, rotor, valve cover gasket, water pump, front cover with seal, front and rear hubs and bearings, upgrade 300zx twin Turbo brakes with steel beaded lines , rockers from clean shell in Fla, coilovers, manual transmission/mount, slave and master cylinders, clutch fork, clutch line, driver and passenger fenders. I need time purchase a whole exhaust system cause the jackass previous owner cut cats and welded the whole exhaust with leaks everywhere, so headers, test pipe and exhaust are next on the list as well as a clutch kit and flywheel. Sounds like a lot of $$$ but in reality parts are stupid cheap.. Here are some shots of it's current state as of last night..

And how I got it the day after I picked her up, this us my favorite color can't wait to get this all cleaned up..

And some shots if the rust issues..

As you can see it's kind if rough but after I'm done she'll look better than new. All this is cosmetic, chassis and frame are solid..

So this weekend I'm going to do as much work maintenance wise as I can with the parts I have as well as grind down all surface rust underneath to start preparing for POR15 and undercoating. Also will be cutting out rusted rockers, sanding the pathetic excuses for bondo on quarters and remounting wire harness in drivers wheel well so when I'm slammed and sliding around I won't destroy the harness. So there she is, more updates to come..

Oh and got these in to help..

Senior Member Getting Dirty superacerc's Avatar
    Nice. Rwd Nissans are probably one of the funnest cars to play with.

Sent via secret spy sattelite...
    2007 Commander 4.7L, QTII, OEM Towing Option, tow hooks, 2"OME + 1/4" rusty's leveling spacer, Bilstein 5150 Rear Shks, Rear sway bar removed, 4xguard front skid, Offroad Unlimited Defender Roof Rack, Hella 500FF lights, 265/70/R17 BFG KM2 M/Ts 1.5" Rough Country Wheel Spacers
    http://www.theultimatejeep.com/showt...acerc-s-Garage

Yes they are, I can sit in any 240 I feel right at home.. Despite the ka24de being an oil leak mess the motor is impressive throughout the whole band, not fast but a great drivers car, extremely fun in traffic! I hope to be pushing numbers like your Subie!

Update from this weekend, Jeep went up online should be on my buddies car lot website, cars.com and auto trader. Was emotional haha.. Also got a decent amount done to the 240, wires, plugs, cap, rotor, valve cover, water pump and started front hubs, need axle sockets to finish them up. While the valve cover was off I shot it with the painti bought to match outside, came out pretty good, not going to waste time wet sanding and buffing a valve cover but I like it.. some shots

This is the stock color FN2 Nissan Emerald Green, it's pretty sick can't wait for Tuesday car to be this shined up, the valve cover is now the shinniest thing on there haha.. Soon enough as promised though I'm going to do a video of how to wet sand and buff for those who are interested, will be a few weeks though. Steering rack, rockers, tie rods and ends, BBK, all will be here this week , picked you the manual tranny and drivers fender yesterday.. it's coming along, slowly but surely

Page 45 of 65 FirstFirst ... 35434445464755 ... LastLast

Thread Information