Page 48 of 65 FirstFirst ... 38464748495058 ... LastLast

Thread: 06JeepXKHEMI's Garage

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty 06JeepXKHEMI's Avatar
    Any contact info or anything?
    2K6 Limited Jeep Green Metallic/Saddle Brown Leather XK HEMI QDII Old Man Emu HD Suspension w/ Fox Emulsion 2.0 Rear Shocks 1.5" SpiderTraxx Wheel Spacers 265/70 GoodYear MTRs w/Kevlar True Dual Exhuast w/IMCO 50 K&N 63 CAI Diablo 91/Performance Transmission Tuned SA Belly Skid MOPAR Gas Tank Skid, Transfer Case Skid, Suspension Skid Front Tow Hooks 6k HID Lows/3k Fogs

Senior Member Getting Dirty hoaxci5's Avatar
    https://www.facebook.com/wdubbs?hc_location=stream
    Wendy Dubbs

No phone number or email listed.. My buddy is friends with her (at least on facebook) so I might be able to get some more info if you are interested..

Thanks Ill definitely consider it as an option..
    2K6 Limited Jeep Green Metallic/Saddle Brown Leather XK HEMI QDII Old Man Emu HD Suspension w/ Fox Emulsion 2.0 Rear Shocks 1.5" SpiderTraxx Wheel Spacers 265/70 GoodYear MTRs w/Kevlar True Dual Exhuast w/IMCO 50 K&N 63 CAI Diablo 91/Performance Transmission Tuned SA Belly Skid MOPAR Gas Tank Skid, Transfer Case Skid, Suspension Skid Front Tow Hooks 6k HID Lows/3k Fogs

Senior Member Getting Dirty hoaxci5's Avatar
    I'd just send her a message on facebook if you want more info.

Super Moderator Getting Dirty 07JeepXK's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 06JeepXKHEMI View Post
    Yea not a fan of the half-assed upgrades and why you'd weld a diff that has LSD is ?? to me.. I was going to offer 2500 based on what I see, although there are a few other Im looking at to. This being a coupe 5 speed is whats really appealing to me
    I can almost bet that rear axle came out of a Ford Explorer. Most guys that do the 8.8 swap use them because an 8.8 is stronger than a Dana 44 (8.5 inch ring gear) and you can get them with rear disc's brakes and not even have to convert.
    2007 4.7 Liter XK | Front Modified OME HD Lift | Rear 4" Superlift | JBA UCA's | Rusty's Rear Adjustable Track Bar | Rysty’s Adjustable Upper and Lower Rear Control Arms w/Heim Joints | Mickey Thompson Classic III 17x9 Wheels | 315/70R17 Goodyear Duratracs | Airflow Snorkel | Flowmaster 40 Series Muffler | Superchips Flashpaq | Mopar Skids | 4xGuard Belly Guard | American Rebel Rear Diff Cover | Rear Powertrax No-Slip | Front Electronic Locker | Rear Heat/AC Delete

Thought Id give an update for those of wondering where Ive been! I recently picked up and moved to Charlotte, Ive been talking and talking and finally decided to do it so Oct 18th was moving day. The 240 is done, for the most part and made the trip down without a problem. Here are some final pics of her..

It came out great, rides surprisingly well for being so low, the rear adjustable arms were well worth the $$$ I spent on them. And the handling is unbelievable taking on raps at 60+ before the tires start giving way.

After all this work, Ive put it up for sale or trade. I cant ignore my roots, I need to be in a Jeep and need to make that happen as soon as possible. I love this car and always will, was great learning experience for me as Ive never really tackled this amount of work on my own but it taught me a lot, including patience and most importantly take the extra time to get a right part even if you have to save and spend a bit more, well worth it in the end.
    So Ive got my eye on a few TJ's, both are lifted one is 4.5" LA and other 6" skyjacker. Im trying to get the 240 sold before making an offer but I may need to jump the gun on one of these soon. Also have a trade offer from a guy with a 99 XJ 4"lift but I have my heart set on a TJ. Hopefully Ill be wheeling again soon!!!

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Matt's Avatar
    Awesome man. Looking forward to seeing your next jeep!

Thanks Matt, seeing those RC pictures made me extremely jealous and reaffirmed my need for Jeep'n. I love cars and maybe one day Ill be able to have both but this is what Im more into..

This is the 6" lift one, hopefully I can get the car sold before this is gone..

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Matt's Avatar
    That looks like a fun jeep!

With your tires to!

Page 48 of 65 FirstFirst ... 38464748495058 ... LastLast

Thread Information