Page 57 of 65 FirstFirst ... 7475556575859 ... LastLast

Thread: 06JeepXKHEMI's Garage

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty 06JeepXKHEMI's Avatar
    Me to, thats why I jumped on this, its nearly done! Little lift, for now at least hahaha.. Im thinking 6" and 37s next year, depending on what Im doing about a house purchase maybe even SC the HEMI..
    2K6 Limited Jeep Green Metallic/Saddle Brown Leather XK HEMI QDII Old Man Emu HD Suspension w/ Fox Emulsion 2.0 Rear Shocks 1.5" SpiderTraxx Wheel Spacers 265/70 GoodYear MTRs w/Kevlar True Dual Exhuast w/IMCO 50 K&N 63 CAI Diablo 91/Performance Transmission Tuned SA Belly Skid MOPAR Gas Tank Skid, Transfer Case Skid, Suspension Skid Front Tow Hooks 6k HID Lows/3k Fogs

Thought Id update this since I havent since I bought it! Been going back and forth on which way to lift the truck, level it with 1.5" BL, 4" Rough Country or 4" Zone.. Being that none of the lifts provide a level up front Im going to do that first. The rear already has a spacer on it so my truck has more than a 2" rake. In the beginning I was going to get the 5100s as they came highly recommended, but they have been on backorder nationally as we all know. Im glad I decided to wait and do some research, it seems Pro Comp has a Pro Runner SS series adjustable, its not as adjustable as the 5100s, only as two settings, stock and 2.75". A few members jumped on these as they didnt want to wait for 5100s and all came back with great results and more lift than the 5100s at the highest setting. I picked up these for the front and longer shocks for the rear today, with an $80 mail in rebate Im getting all 4 for under $300. Next Ill be doing the 1.5" BL, at first I wanted to do a 3" and be done with a lift, but its a cheap way out and Id like to do right at some point, so with 1.5" BL itll give a slight lift for now and when I add the suspension lift Ill be set for good to get 37s once these 35s wear out. Ill also be adding 1" spacers to push the wheels out some and prevent the minor rubbing I have..

Now that the lift portion is set for now, I recently bought new headlights and fogs as one of the factory fogs has gone out I decided to upgrade. There are a lot of options here so I went with a new housing for headlights that are smoked inside and crystal glass lense which I bought HIDs for. The fogs are just factory replacements that are clear glass as well and Ill be adding matching HIDs to. I know being a truck my headlights will be bright but they are adjustable so Ill be adjusting so I wont be blinding people.. Ill be adding proectors to headlights eventually just cant swing it right now.

Needless to say these mods have been a long time coming and Im looking forward to some results, Ive had the itch for months!!! Ill post pics of everything once they are installed

2K6 Limited Jeep Green Metallic/Saddle Brown Leather XK HEMI QDII Old Man Emu HD Suspension w/ Fox Emulsion 2.0 Rear Shocks 1.5" SpiderTraxx Wheel Spacers 265/70 GoodYear MTRs w/Kevlar True Dual Exhuast w/IMCO 50 K&N 63 CAI Diablo 91/Performance Transmission Tuned SA Belly Skid MOPAR Gas Tank Skid, Transfer Case Skid, Suspension Skid Front Tow Hooks 6k HID Lows/3k Fogs

Super Moderator Getting Dirty 07JeepXK's Avatar
    I can get my hands on a brand new in box Rough County 1.25" body lift that will work for your truck
    2007 4.7 Liter XK | Front Modified OME HD Lift | Rear 4" Superlift | JBA UCA's | Rusty's Rear Adjustable Track Bar | Rysty’s Adjustable Upper and Lower Rear Control Arms w/Heim Joints | Mickey Thompson Classic III 17x9 Wheels | 315/70R17 Goodyear Duratracs | Airflow Snorkel | Flowmaster 40 Series Muffler | Superchips Flashpaq | Mopar Skids | 4xGuard Belly Guard | American Rebel Rear Diff Cover | Rear Powertrax No-Slip | Front Electronic Locker | Rear Heat/AC Delete

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Core XK's Avatar
    Nice man! Looking forward to seeing it complete.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
    2010 Silver HEMI XK QTII

My Garage: http://www.theultimatejeep.com/showt...re-XK-s-Garage

Quote Originally Posted by 07JeepXK View Post
    I can get my hands on a brand new in box Rough County 1.25" body lift that will work for your truck
    Im going with the Zone 1.5" lift for the extra .25. I dont see the full suspension happening this year so want as much as I can for now without going to the 3". The 3" with full suspension will be waaaaay too much for what I need/want

Super Moderator Getting Dirty 07JeepXK's Avatar
    What's the price on the Zone 1.5 inch
    2007 4.7 Liter XK | Front Modified OME HD Lift | Rear 4" Superlift | JBA UCA's | Rusty's Rear Adjustable Track Bar | Rysty’s Adjustable Upper and Lower Rear Control Arms w/Heim Joints | Mickey Thompson Classic III 17x9 Wheels | 315/70R17 Goodyear Duratracs | Airflow Snorkel | Flowmaster 40 Series Muffler | Superchips Flashpaq | Mopar Skids | 4xGuard Belly Guard | American Rebel Rear Diff Cover | Rear Powertrax No-Slip | Front Electronic Locker | Rear Heat/AC Delete

Quote Originally Posted by 07JeepXK View Post
    What's the price on the Zone 1.5 inch
    $125 shipped through one of the vendors on Ramforum.com.. So tried to install the struts but ran into a problem with the lower control arm bolt on drivers side. We tried everything, heat, BFH everything.. So they make a bushing and bolt kit that Im going to replace both sides and do it this weekend as well as 1.5" spacer to stop the rubbing up front at full lock. Ill keep it updated

Finally had lift done and wheel spacers done, truck looks a lot better

Before

After

These procomps are awesome really like the ride and handling, not bad for 280 after a 80 rebate card!!! It also has a 1.5 spacer on the rear springs so I have about .5 inch to full inch rake still which I like. The rear shocks are for 2" lifts so no more bouncing around on every bump. Wheel spacers are hub and wheel centric which were a bit hard to find for reasonable money. Next up headers and mid pipes, my cats are rattling and throwing codes so I have no choice to replace. Probably in a couple weeks, let me know what you guys think

Got it detailed up yesterday, considering what's next on lift side, 4" or just do small BL...

Page 57 of 65 FirstFirst ... 7475556575859 ... LastLast

Thread Information