Page 59 of 65 FirstFirst ... 9495758596061 ... LastLast

Thread: 06JeepXKHEMI's Garage

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Sal-XK's Avatar
    Not many vehicles can run that tire wheel combo. The older land cruiser and land rover can run the 15" wheels. Of course the wrangler can run them. I'm not sure if the JK can run a 15" wheel. I'm throwing my guess towards the wrangler. Now which one did you get?

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty 06JeepXKHEMI's Avatar
    Although the sale on my truck fell thru I already bought this...

2005 LJ with LOTS of goodies! Skyjacker flex kit with adjustable arms, poison spider protection everywhere, 35 mtrs and regeared. Not sure what gears yet it's in Tampa been a fla Jeep. I'll post more pics when I get it, right now have 2 vehicles, oh the fun!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1423663080513.jpg 
Views:	108 
Size:	96.5 KB 
ID:	2476  

2K6 Limited Jeep Green Metallic/Saddle Brown Leather XK HEMI QDII Old Man Emu HD Suspension w/ Fox Emulsion 2.0 Rear Shocks 1.5" SpiderTraxx Wheel Spacers 265/70 GoodYear MTRs w/Kevlar True Dual Exhuast w/IMCO 50 K&N 63 CAI Diablo 91/Performance Transmission Tuned SA Belly Skid MOPAR Gas Tank Skid, Transfer Case Skid, Suspension Skid Front Tow Hooks 6k HID Lows/3k Fogs

Quote Originally Posted by 06JeepXKHEMI View Post
    Although the sale on my truck fell thru I already bought this...

2005 LJ with LOTS of goodies! Skyjacker flex kit with adjustable arms, poison spider protection everywhere, 35 mtrs and regeared. Not sure what gears yet it's in Tampa been a fla Jeep. I'll post more pics when I get it, right now have 2 vehicles, oh the fun!!!
    Aw man I'm spooky good LOL My first guess was a LJ I'm not kidding. That's a great Jeep and kinda hard to find in decent shape. Diffidently going to have to meet up at URE. Also check out Wicked Jeeps NC on face book. Their is group out of Charlotte that meets pretty regularly. We meet once a month down here and been traveling around NC to make the meets closer for people to attend.

Nice! Ill have to meet up for sure, really excited about this purchase more so than really any of my others. Ive always wanted an LJ and this thing is stacked with upgrades, my Dad is taking delivery in Tampa tmrw or Friday so Ill have some more pictures to post. Now I just need to focus on selling the Ram!
    2K6 Limited Jeep Green Metallic/Saddle Brown Leather XK HEMI QDII Old Man Emu HD Suspension w/ Fox Emulsion 2.0 Rear Shocks 1.5" SpiderTraxx Wheel Spacers 265/70 GoodYear MTRs w/Kevlar True Dual Exhuast w/IMCO 50 K&N 63 CAI Diablo 91/Performance Transmission Tuned SA Belly Skid MOPAR Gas Tank Skid, Transfer Case Skid, Suspension Skid Front Tow Hooks 6k HID Lows/3k Fogs

I just joined the Facebook page so hopefully I'll be able to ride out in a week or so when it arrives.

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1423688530700.jpg 
Views:	107 
Size:	84.6 KB 
ID:	2477  

Some more, I'll post in photobucket once I get it

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1423688738495.jpg 
Views:	80 
Size:	87.1 KB 
ID:	2480  

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1423688747573.jpg 
Views:	103 
Size:	88.7 KB 
ID:	2481  

Quote Originally Posted by 06JeepXKHEMI View Post
    Nice! Ill have to meet up for sure, really excited about this purchase more so than really any of my others. Ive always wanted an LJ and this thing is stacked with upgrades, my Dad is taking delivery in Tampa tmrw or Friday so Ill have some more pictures to post. Now I just need to focus on selling the Ram!
    Awesome stuff man! I think their are only like two or three LJ's out of a 1000 members.

That what I liked even more about them, I talked about getting a JKU but everywhere you turn there's another one with the same mods. The whole idea was to reduce my debt to prepare for marriage, house and you know what after. So being able to fulfill one of my dreams, get back into a Jeep and still have the women's Murano to run around in was a no brainer! The suspension the the X Flex which isnt bad, Ill change out to Fox shocks, its got Currie AntiRock, adjustable arms, needs a belly tuck, not sure if MML is done but it has no BL which I like. For most part its a done, turn key and have fun Jeep

It looks great man! It does seem like everyone has a JK. LOL

Got some bad news regarding the Jeep!!! My dad went to take delivery, drives it off the lot and it starts getting hot didnt overheat but stayed around 215-220 which 210 is normal. So he pulls over its not full with water/anitfreeze. Goes back they fill it then he starts getting a misfire on 2 cylinders at 2500 RPM, so its definitely got some issues somewhere. I cancelled the deal, I just dont feel comfortable buying a Jeep with issues especially at that price. Sucks but Ill find another

Page 59 of 65 FirstFirst ... 9495758596061 ... LastLast

Thread Information