Page 60 of 65 FirstFirst ... 10505859606162 ... LastLast

Thread: 06JeepXKHEMI's Garage

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Sal-XK's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 06JeepXKHEMI View Post
    Got some bad news regarding the Jeep!!! My dad went to take delivery, drives it off the lot and it starts getting hot didnt overheat but stayed around 215-220 which 210 is normal. So he pulls over its not full with water/anitfreeze. Goes back they fill it then he starts getting a misfire on 2 cylinders at 2500 RPM, so its definitely got some issues somewhere. I cancelled the deal, I just dont feel comfortable buying a Jeep with issues especially at that price. Sucks but Ill find another
    Aw man that stinks! I've seen some nice ones pop up lately, no LJ's though. If I see anything sweet I'll let ya know.

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty 06JeepXKHEMI's Avatar
    Thanks Sal! It is what it is, the guy offered to take it and get looked at but there were other things my dad said just sucked, had no exhaust, wipers were old, they didnt even clean it... Just tells me to run away, you'd think someone spending 16k on a Jeep thats worth 14k they'd prep the thing but they didnt.
    2K6 Limited Jeep Green Metallic/Saddle Brown Leather XK HEMI QDII Old Man Emu HD Suspension w/ Fox Emulsion 2.0 Rear Shocks 1.5" SpiderTraxx Wheel Spacers 265/70 GoodYear MTRs w/Kevlar True Dual Exhuast w/IMCO 50 K&N 63 CAI Diablo 91/Performance Transmission Tuned SA Belly Skid MOPAR Gas Tank Skid, Transfer Case Skid, Suspension Skid Front Tow Hooks 6k HID Lows/3k Fogs

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Matt's Avatar
    I'm not a huge fan of buying used vehicles that built unless they're REALLY clean. Always a fan of getting something stock (or near stock) and building it how you want it.

Maybe its a sign... you should be getting an XK

Thanks Sal! It is what it is, the guy offered to take it and get looked at but there were other things my dad said just sucked, had no exhaust, wipers were old, they didnt even clean it... Just tells me to run away, you'd think someone spending 16k on a Jeep thats worth 14k they'd prep the thing but they didnt.
    You need to shop around a little bit especially in the Jeep groups. I've seen JK's go for less then that. I know not as rare as a LJ but they are out their.

Yea the whole reason why Im buying one thats got a lot done is so I dont have to come out of pocket for everything. I want to be able to hop in and enjoy and do small things along the way. I dont think this place did anything intentionally and they could have said you signed it done but they stood behind it. Ill find another one, I only really want an LJ regardless of what else I can get for similar $$$ even a JK.
    2K6 Limited Jeep Green Metallic/Saddle Brown Leather XK HEMI QDII Old Man Emu HD Suspension w/ Fox Emulsion 2.0 Rear Shocks 1.5" SpiderTraxx Wheel Spacers 265/70 GoodYear MTRs w/Kevlar True Dual Exhuast w/IMCO 50 K&N 63 CAI Diablo 91/Performance Transmission Tuned SA Belly Skid MOPAR Gas Tank Skid, Transfer Case Skid, Suspension Skid Front Tow Hooks 6k HID Lows/3k Fogs

Only have one LJ listed on my craigs list. I think its the first one I've seen in awhile. http://wilmington.craigslist.org/cto/4889932496.html

AND ITS AWESOME!!! Hahaha Ill be reaching out to him for sure! Thanks

AND ITS AWESOME!!! Hahaha Ill be reaching out to him for sure! Thanks
    It does look nice. Scrolled right past this one I didn't even notice it. Its stock though! https://fayetteville.craigslist.org/ctd/4877933577.html

Hes asking a lot of money for it with those miles. This one had 100xxx but 150000 is a lot for that type of money

Hes asking a lot of money for it with those miles. This one had 100xxx but 150000 is a lot for that type of money
    No doubt that is a lot of money and he just posted it so he might not budge to much. But give him a little time and drop him bomb offer of like $12K maybe a little less.

Page 60 of 65 FirstFirst ... 10505859606162 ... LastLast

Thread Information