Page 7 of 65 FirstFirst ... 567891757 ... LastLast

Thread: 06JeepXKHEMI's Garage

Supporting Vendor Looking for Dirt Synthetic Advantage's Avatar
    I'm busy catching up. Looks good! I always liked the Green.

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty 06JeepXKHEMI's Avatar
    Gave the XK a bath yesterday and thought Id give some advice to everyone.. If you havent washed out your radiator front to back and side to side I strongly suggest doing so.. Im not talking about the coolant but actually spraying water thru the radiator from the front and back. I did this after whispering pines for obvious reasons but never mentioned it on here, you'd be surprised the amount of dirt/mud in it. Just some more friendly detailing advice.. Also I realized I never posted pics in here of my dads ZJ which now has over 260k, here is a photobucket of it while in Fla
    http://photobucket.com/robspictures
    2K6 Limited Jeep Green Metallic/Saddle Brown Leather XK HEMI QDII Old Man Emu HD Suspension w/ Fox Emulsion 2.0 Rear Shocks 1.5" SpiderTraxx Wheel Spacers 265/70 GoodYear MTRs w/Kevlar True Dual Exhuast w/IMCO 50 K&N 63 CAI Diablo 91/Performance Transmission Tuned SA Belly Skid MOPAR Gas Tank Skid, Transfer Case Skid, Suspension Skid Front Tow Hooks 6k HID Lows/3k Fogs

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Core XK's Avatar
    I grabbed a bottle of the lenox and I plan to use it this week. It says to spray on a cloth and wipe seat, let sit for 15-20 and wipe excess....seems pretty easy. I'll let ya know how it comes out ;p
    2010 Silver HEMI XK QTII

My Garage: http://www.theultimatejeep.com/showt...re-XK-s-Garage

I would follow directions on whole seat, then spray a decent amount on the cloth again and work in circles one stitching, trim and areas of concern, dont be afraid to be generous you will simply wipe off whatever the seat doesnt absorb.. Let me know if you have any questions
    2K6 Limited Jeep Green Metallic/Saddle Brown Leather XK HEMI QDII Old Man Emu HD Suspension w/ Fox Emulsion 2.0 Rear Shocks 1.5" SpiderTraxx Wheel Spacers 265/70 GoodYear MTRs w/Kevlar True Dual Exhuast w/IMCO 50 K&N 63 CAI Diablo 91/Performance Transmission Tuned SA Belly Skid MOPAR Gas Tank Skid, Transfer Case Skid, Suspension Skid Front Tow Hooks 6k HID Lows/3k Fogs

Quote Originally Posted by 06JeepXKHEMI View Post
    I would follow directions on whole seat, then spray a decent amount on the cloth again and work in circles one stitching, trim and areas of concern, dont be afraid to be generous you will simply wipe off whatever the seat doesnt absorb.. Let me know if you have any questions
    Will do thanks man
    2010 Silver HEMI XK QTII

Just lenox'd the passenger seat. I didn't realize how thick the substance was ;p
    2010 Silver HEMI XK QTII

Yea thats good, how did it come out?

It seemed to go on nice but is there supposee to be a visual difference?

Not really a good conditioner should leave little to no "shine" but if you did one half of the seat and not the other you would see a difference.. After a few applications the seat will feel softer..

Yeah im going to do all of the seats tomorrow. How often should I do it? Its very quick and easy lol

Page 7 of 65 FirstFirst ... 567891757 ... LastLast

Thread Information