Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: OME Lift??

Junior Member Looking for Dirt

OME Lift??

I've looked through the for sale section with no luck.. RockyRoad is out of stock.. Anyone know where I can get my hands on an OME HD front/rear springs and the struts? Thanks..

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Matt's Avatar
    PM Jon (knappster)... his business, Steel Armadillo, is a distributor

Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    PM Jon (knappster)... his business, Steel Armadillo, is a distributor
    We do sell this set up and I will try to match any price you find if possible (I don't get the column discounts that some big dealers get). I am currently at The Ultimate Jeep Summit so I would not be able to get this out until I return if you are interested.
    2006 XK Limited, 5.7L Hemi
    Dark Khaki, QDII, Rocky Road 2.25" lift, Steel Armadillo front bumper with Warn PowerPlant winch, Steel Armadillo rear bumper w/ tire carrier, Rock Sliders, Light Bar & Front Fender Tube Fenders, 4xGuard belly skid plate & rear differential guard, BFG M/T A/T 255/75R17s on Rubicon rims, Spidertrax 1.5 inch wheel spacers, Rhino Rack Pioneer Tray with FoxWing Awning, Superchips VIVID Programmer, Air Flow snorkel, Steel Armadillo Secure Console, Cobra CB Radio, Lock Pick Video Programmer, ASFIR Skid Plates.

Knappster's Garage

Profile for Knappsters

AKA: the Owner of The Steel Armadillo L.L.C.

Junior Member Looking for Dirt
    Just sent you a PM... I'm interested..

Senior Member Getting Dirty Ross's Avatar
    I will be looking into buying the same setup soon. Does Steel Armadillo sell a front strut leveling spacer?
    2008 3.7L QT-1 dark blue Jeep Commander // 3+" modified OME lift with 3/8" Rocky Road strut spacer // 4" rear SL springs // 265/70/17 Goodyear Duratracs (Load E) // 1.5" spidertraxx spacers // F-150 Monroe Load Levelers // 4xguard matrix, front guard, belly guard, and rock sliders // 130 watt KC Daylighters - 2 // Airflow snorkel // Thrush welded exhaust // Defender Roof Rack with side ladder // Hypertech Max Energy Programmer

Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by psycho787 View Post
    I will be looking into buying the same setup soon. Does Steel Armadillo sell a front strut leveling spacer?
    I don't think you need the spacer with the OME kit, but yes we do sell a 1/4 spacer that gives .5" of lift.
    Dark Khaki, QDII, Rocky Road 2.25" lift, Steel Armadillo front bumper with Warn PowerPlant winch, Steel Armadillo rear bumper w/ tire carrier, Rock Sliders, Light Bar & Front Fender Tube Fenders, 4xGuard belly skid plate & rear differential guard, BFG M/T A/T 255/75R17s on Rubicon rims, Spidertrax 1.5 inch wheel spacers, Rhino Rack Pioneer Tray with FoxWing Awning, Superchips VIVID Programmer, Air Flow snorkel, Steel Armadillo Secure Console, Cobra CB Radio, Lock Pick Video Programmer, ASFIR Skid Plates.

Knappster's Garage

Profile for Knappsters

Administrator
    Blog Entries
    I don't think you need the spacer with the OME kit, but yes we do sell a 1/4 spacer that gives .5" of lift.

Knappster's Garage

Profile for Knappsters

Senior Member Getting Dirty Ross's Avatar
    I'm going to run it on top of the OME strut for more lift. I will be sure to go through Steel Armadillo after I get some graduation money haha
    2008 3.7L QT-1 dark blue Jeep Commander // 3+" modified OME lift with 3/8" Rocky Road strut spacer // 4" rear SL springs // 265/70/17 Goodyear Duratracs (Load E) // 1.5" spidertraxx spacers // F-150 Monroe Load Levelers // 4xguard matrix, front guard, belly guard, and rock sliders // 130 watt KC Daylighters - 2 // Airflow snorkel // Thrush welded exhaust // Defender Roof Rack with side ladder // Hypertech Max Energy Programmer

Administrator
    Blog Entries
    I'm going to run it on top of the OME strut for more lift. I will be sure to go through Steel Armadillo after I get some graduation money haha
    Thanks for the support.

Knappster's Garage

Profile for Knappsters

Member Looking for Dirt cprokopf's Avatar
    My V6 WK currently has the RR 2" spacer lift with the F-150 MLL on the rear. I really like the current stance since I added the MLL in the rear. I am planning on ordering the OME extended shock this week but now I'm wondering if I should also replace my front springs with the OME springs. Is the addition of the springs worth the investment and work? I've never replaced springs, is it a fairly easy project? Any advise would be appreciated.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information