Guys and Gals, if you have a Commander or any other late model mopar with a hemi you need to ask yourself a question before you buy a programmer.... Do I ever want to mod this more than just a cai, catback and tires. If you say NO....then buy whatever you want. If you say "Hales Naw, I need a 392 and a lift, and big tires, and ported heads and etc....then you have to have a custom tune.

CMR is the leading software for tuning late model hemi's. Just like any gm guy will have to use lsedit and most ford guys use SCT, late model mopar tuners use CMR...it's the only way to make your bucket run correctly.

So, what do YOU the consumer do. Buy a Diablo Predator or Trinity...as Diablo owns and sells and uses CMR software for these vehicles. Then you find a local tuner. www.lxforums.com has lots of people around the country that build and tune these late model hemi vehicles.

I have people I recommend, but won't mention them as they aren't supporters of this forum.

If you guys and gals have questions about mods please pm me. I may be a lowly mercedes tech now, but I've spent the last few years modding these hemi vehicles for a living and have picked up some info along the way.

Justin