Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Service tire pressure monitoring system on EVIC

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Matt's Avatar
    The recievers are in each front wheel well behind the liner, near the pinch weld, and one in the back near the frame next to the spare tire.

I would recommend not replacing the sensors right now. Chrysler susperseded the old part numbers and the new ones have a tendency to cause issues with our systems. I actually had to use my superchips programmer to disable my TPMS to get rid of the errors.... I'll enable it when Chrysler releases a fix (I'm guessing software update.)

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty 06JeepXKHEMI's Avatar
    I saw their location when I inspected the pinch weld mod this previous owner did(I wont post pics its almost embarrassing what a hack job).. I plan on getting a programmer soon, is superchips the way to go? heard lots of good stuff about the diablo intune i1000.. And as for the pinch weld, Im having that done the right way before winter hits, right I coated some sealant to keep from rotting, but will need to get addressed before winter.. Dont get me wrong Im happy with my Jeep and got a great deal on it, but when I do mods I do them right no half a$$ job.. Ill take your advice and use a programmer to clear them.. now which programmer????
    2K6 Limited Jeep Green Metallic/Saddle Brown Leather XK HEMI QDII Old Man Emu HD Suspension w/ Fox Emulsion 2.0 Rear Shocks 1.5" SpiderTraxx Wheel Spacers 265/70 GoodYear MTRs w/Kevlar True Dual Exhuast w/IMCO 50 K&N 63 CAI Diablo 91/Performance Transmission Tuned SA Belly Skid MOPAR Gas Tank Skid, Transfer Case Skid, Suspension Skid Front Tow Hooks 6k HID Lows/3k Fogs

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Matt's Avatar
    I recommend the superchips flashpaq.... but jons currently testing out the superchips that works with android phones (looks pretty neat... check that out).

Just an FYI, this will completely disable the tpms. ... pressures wont even display on the dash

As much as I like the TPMS the service message is annoying as hell!!! Ill look into the superchips, thanks!
    2K6 Limited Jeep Green Metallic/Saddle Brown Leather XK HEMI QDII Old Man Emu HD Suspension w/ Fox Emulsion 2.0 Rear Shocks 1.5" SpiderTraxx Wheel Spacers 265/70 GoodYear MTRs w/Kevlar True Dual Exhuast w/IMCO 50 K&N 63 CAI Diablo 91/Performance Transmission Tuned SA Belly Skid MOPAR Gas Tank Skid, Transfer Case Skid, Suspension Skid Front Tow Hooks 6k HID Lows/3k Fogs

Is the superchips flashpaq #3875?

Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by 06JeepXKHEMI View Post
    Is the superchips flashpaq #3875?
    Yes, it it.

http://www.thesteelarmadillo.com/Sup...SA-SC13875.htm
    2006 XK Limited, 5.7L Hemi
    Dark Khaki, QDII, Rocky Road 2.25" lift, Steel Armadillo front bumper with Warn PowerPlant winch, Steel Armadillo rear bumper w/ tire carrier, Rock Sliders, Light Bar & Front Fender Tube Fenders, 4xGuard belly skid plate & rear differential guard, BFG M/T A/T 255/75R17s on Rubicon rims, Spidertrax 1.5 inch wheel spacers, Rhino Rack Pioneer Tray with FoxWing Awning, Superchips VIVID Programmer, Air Flow snorkel, Steel Armadillo Secure Console, Cobra CB Radio, Lock Pick Video Programmer, ASFIR Skid Plates.

Knappster's Garage

Profile for Knappsters

AKA: the Owner of The Steel Armadillo L.L.C.

Ill pm you to discuss shipping and details..

I can get the orange TPMS replacements for $70 shipped for 4 if you need 5 just tack on $15 more.
    I have them instock at my store, and I have sold to many members on here that can vouch.
    This is what they look like, they have replacable stems for $3 a piece. Yours will be new not this set.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information