I been using the Iphone for some years now and I've broken two of them along the way. Were all pretty active out doors people here pursuing are many hobbies. Lets face it wheeling is pretty rough on our equipment all of our equipment including our phones. Then add in our other hobbies like hiking mountain biking and fishing or what ever else we do. I know now when I load my kayak for a day of fishing I leave my phone in the Jeep I do have a water proof case but it can get really hot in there and bumpy and if just a little bit of water got in it my phone would be garbage. I've tried several cases over the years which will protect against some shock but none do dust and water. Then adding the case usually means operating the phone in impaired. So I started searching for a rugged smart phone to get and the big three carriers do have some. I saw this one on Verizon site and it looked like a really nice phone. The one that ATT had seemed ok but didn't inspire confidence. So I started searching cam accross a new phone not released yet made by Caterpillar . This one seems promissing and Im looking forward to its release so I can go look at it. Right now I'm considering the cat and the G'zOne commando. What you guys think? Anyone else using a rugged phone?