Thread: Flashlight mounts

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Lifetime Member Getting Dirty pjmjr508's Avatar
    my Maglite is a 4 cell LED so its the best of both worlds. I'm very happy with it.
    PJMJR508
    (Happy Jeep)

Senior Member Getting Dirty Adondo's Avatar
    I have a brightguy.com order coming... soon. It was sent the 29th, and has been sitting for two days in Federal Way. (Across the mountains from here) I've noticed in the last couple of months, my eBay and whatever stuff just c...r...a...w...l...s. Hopefully, I'll have it tonight, but we'll see. The U.S.P.S. and their stupid budget cuts have done nothing but make mail take three times as long to get somewhere.

Anyway, one of the items is this: http://www.brightguy.com/TerraLUX/Te...Conversion+Kit

A 1,000 lumen Maglight conversion kit. Mom keeps a 4D Mag by her bed. I've long since tossed the lightbulb, but it's maybe 150 lumens with one of those little LED conversion bulbs. This baby should make a virtual flame thrower out of it.

I like my Fenix TK40 because it's not quite as long as a 2D Maglight. There's not enough room by the driver's door for anything longer.
    2006, 4.7L, QTII, Toyo Wild Country M/T 265/70R17 tires, Ultrasport 175 wheels, Rocky Road 2.25'' lift kit, HID off-road lighting, Surco 50x60 roof rack, Foxwing awning, Superchips performance programming.

Thread Information