Quote Originally Posted by Omelet View Post
You can still reach full stuff with the sway bar connected, I did it all the time. Also have you ever actually measured a set of 33s? Like most tires they are not as big as they should be. When I had them on my XJ they were closer to 32s then actual 33s. And chris was running spacers in the rear originally until I recommended he remove them and roll the fender to stop his rubbing
I measured my tires the day I installed them to correct my speedometer. They measured over 32 inches but I cant remember the exact measurement. I posted it in the tire thread. But one thing you have to remember is there aren't many tires that measure out to what they are listed. With that being said the stock tires 245/65R17 are supposedly 29.5 inches tall but really only measure about 28.5 inches. So in the end, you still have to take in consideration that you are going with a tire thats almost 4 inches taller with only 2 inches of lift. As for the full stuff, you will never be able to do that on an XK running 33's with a 2 inch lift without ripping the flares right off. So I guess thats a benifit of owning a WK and having more open fenders where you can fit a bigger tire. He is a picture right after I installed the 2 inch bump stops in the rear. The tire totally stuffed inside the fender and just touches the rear of the flare. Without the bump stop spacers I would be picking both rear fender flares off the ground. Sometimes I wish I had bought a WK. Looks like I just need to work with Knappster and fab up some rear tube flares to go along with the front ones he sells so I can take out those bump stop extenders I installed. In the picture I have my JSK Quick Disconnects Connected.