So washed my Jeep today... when I was done - I noticed I had three small chips in both my passenger side cargo, and passenger side rear windows. I also have what appears to be 3 dents on top of the Jeep just in front of my sunroof (one is now starting to rust a little). The windows can easily be repaired with a resin so I have no concerns there. And they are small enough to not be seen beyond 12-15ft. The damage above has my particular concern. It could probably be buffed but.. one particular dent would still stand out. There are seemingly 'logical' explanations for each of these... but I can't be certain and so I need your input.

a couple weeks ago I got stuck in a mud/gravel ditch. My roommate said I was slinging the gravel hard enough for them to back up away from my vehicle... (could this explain the coincidental THREE knicks in both of those windows?). Also the damage on the roof - APPEARS like i was trying to drive under something but couldn't make it - but I can't ever recall actually doing anything like that.

In any case, IF all of this is in fact vandalism -it would have occurred in my neighborhood. at work or anywhere I go I always park away from everyone and in a way where I can see my vehicle while away. So, if this did happen in my neighborhood - I need to know what steps I can take to prevent that.

and now... pics

aj