Thread: Vandalism?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Lifetime Member Getting Dirty
    Quote Originally Posted by valpacer View Post
    The WK panels mark very easily, especially where you have on the roof. Mine has actually had 2 deep dents almost exactly the same as yours repaired in the same spot (roof liner off, and tapped out from the inner) that were from a branch that i though had just snapped off!

Now you know one of the reasons for the sign writing
    I can see how they dent easily - but, yeah. Three marks I have no recollection of gets under my skin. I showed these marks to a buddy of mine and we agree that someone used a small screw driver of some sort. His first impression was that they are not caused by something I did. I also figured out why only two windows are done. I tried to re-create the same damage to figure out how hard you had to tap those windows to do that - It's actually PRETTY loud. Which is starting to make me think it didn't happen at my house because my dog started barking after the first couple of taps on my glass with a screw driver. So the Jeep is now parked where I can see it. If anything else shows up... I will call cops and file a report.

Quote Originally Posted by Sal-XK View Post
    Can't ride a bike without taking the MSF couce and getting your card army policy. Bragg offers a free one but there usually booked and you need a bike to take it in I know oxymoron some civilian places have bikes for you.
    I know - the course is 160 bucks and I'm debating whether to take it or not.
    Last edited by AJeepZJ; 06-18-2012 at 08:34 AM.

Senior Member Getting Dirty criket's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AJeepZJ View Post
    I know - the course is 160 bucks and I'm debating whether to take it or not.
    I took the course when I was 18 and have rode since. It was WELL worth it IMO. Save my can several times.
    SOLD - 2005 | WK | Khaki | 3.7 | QT1 | OME HD Front Struts | Rusty's 2" lift in Rear w/ Monroe load levelers (F150 version) | 265/70 Nitto Terra Grapplers | 17" Moabs | 1.5" wheel spacers | Pinch weld mod | Rear fender trim mod | 4xG Matrix w/ reciever hitch | 4xG Belly guard | SOLID Diff cover | Cobra CB radio | 4xG CB radio antenna mount

Member Looking for Dirt
    Quote Originally Posted by criket View Post
    I took the course when I was 18 and have rode since. It was WELL worth it IMO. Save my can several times.
    Hey Cricket, I totally agree with your statement, but then again I teach the MSF BRC classes in VA. It's about using riding strategics to keep you out of trouble.
    06 Red Jeep XK 3.7L V6 QT1, RC 2" with 1/2", 1-1/4" Wheel Spacers, Rubicon Moab Rims, Grabber AT2 LT265/70-17, Rocky Road Supersliders, Fastman Throttle-body, K&N Cold Air Filter, JBA Headers, Front Tow Hooks, 2" receiver front & rear, Wired for winch front & rear, ARB Onboard Air, Trans Temp Gauge, Aux Trans Cooler, Sport Roof Crossbars, Skid Plates, RS5010 Rear Shocks, JKS 2034 Front & 2001 Rear Disconnects

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty valpacer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AJeepZJ View Post
    I can see how they dent easily - but, yeah. Three marks I have no recollection of gets under my skin. I showed these marks to a buddy of mine and we agree that someone used a small screw driver of some sort. His first impression was that they are not caused by something I did. I also figured out why only two windows are done. I tried to re-create the same damage to figure out how hard you had to tap those windows to do that - It's actually PRETTY loud. Which is starting to make me think it didn't happen at my house because my dog started barking after the first couple of taps on my glass with a screw driver. So the Jeep is now parked where I can see it. If anything else shows up... I will call cops and file a report.
    That totally sucks man! Im so glad i have room for all my bits in the yard.

Time to let the dog out..........
    2007 WH Grand Cherokee CRD QDII - 3" Exhaust, GDE Flash Tune, CRDSTU Hybrid Lift & bash Plates, 4xGuard Rock Rails & Rear Sliders, Saguaro F&R Bars, Warn 9.5CTI-s, AEV Saverge Rims, 35" KM2's, Snorkel, Custom Rear Drawers, ARB Dual Compressor + On Board Air, BullyDog Monitor, Dual Optimas Front and Dual Rear Aux Batteries YouTube Vids

Thread Information