Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bones "Other Build" PapaBone

Senior Member Getting Dirty BonesWK's Avatar

Bones "Other Build" PapaBone

So im going to be a dad in the next couple of months so why not create a garage for the build of our nursery? Just for kicks here's what we have so far. My brother in-law is building our dresser which should be done in the next couple of weeks. I also need to make another row of shelving in the closet.

This is all I have for now.

Nautical Themed

Ryan ---- 2006 WK 4.7 QDII <- Click for Garage
    2.25" RR Lift - Front Bilstiens - Rear OMEs - 32" Wildpeaks - Saguaro 4x Shackles - Tail Light Guards - AFE intake - Rola - Exhaust
    Twitter Facebook ---- Chive On
    Quote Originally Posted by AJeepZJ View Post
    Can't wait to see that big girl on those fat meats!

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Matt's Avatar
    Looking good. I really like the theme and colors.

Senior Member Getting Dirty criket's Avatar
    HOLY NOMENCLATURE BONES!?!?!!?! You're naming your kid Ayden????? I named my boy Hayden!!!!!

Are you my long lost brother that my momma talked about????

Nursery looks pimp man. I like it. BTW, it won't be that clean for long. Ours is a mess....
    SOLD - 2005 | WK | Khaki | 3.7 | QT1 | OME HD Front Struts | Rusty's 2" lift in Rear w/ Monroe load levelers (F150 version) | 265/70 Nitto Terra Grapplers | 17" Moabs | 1.5" wheel spacers | Pinch weld mod | Rear fender trim mod | 4xG Matrix w/ reciever hitch | 4xG Belly guard | SOLID Diff cover | Cobra CB radio | 4xG CB radio antenna mount

Quote Originally Posted by criket View Post
    HOLY NOMENCLATURE BONES!?!?!!?! You're naming your kid Ayden????? I named my boy Hayden!!!!!

Are you my long lost brother that my momma talked about????

Nursery looks pimp man. I like it. BTW, it won't be that clean for long. Ours is a mess....
    Lol - thanks bro! Yeah, im sure it will be a mess when he gets here for sure.
    2.25" RR Lift - Front Bilstiens - Rear OMEs - 32" Wildpeaks - Saguaro 4x Shackles - Tail Light Guards - AFE intake - Rola - Exhaust

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty pjmjr508's Avatar
    LOL trust me it will be a mess but it looks great.
    PJMJR508
    (Happy Jeep)

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty
    haha 'papabone' Please tell me this was my idea?!?!

Ok So to revive my baby build thread. Ill give a little entry about being a new dad. Warning its a little mushy and long but what the heck, here goes nothing.

My Son is now about 3 1/2 months old, and I got to tell you being a dad is the best thing ever. I was super scared when we first found out we were pregnant but when he was born, man what an awesome experience. Yup I'll admit it, I cried like a baby when he was born, best moment of my life by far. It is a different love that I have never known until now. Its hard to explain - like you have to be a parent to understand. Anyways, we are currently enjoying every new thing he does, like smiling, laughing and discovering new things (like his feet). He is beginning to get a personality which is so much fun to see and experience.

This goes out to the young married or not married guys on the fence about having a baby - Do It. Trust me when I say I was right there with you. Scared about my free time and money for sure. Things change a bit when they are born, don't get me wrong but it is so worth it. Money somehow works out, times can get tight, but it seems to always work out. Time, well obviously I have less free time, but it makes you appreciate the free time you get so much more. Fishing with my friends has become something so much better than before simply because I don't get to do it often. im not going to lie, the first month or two is TOUGH. You will have days where you just want to give up, or send him off somewhere. Its all normal for sure. Our first night home with him as a newborn was HORRIBLE. We slept maybe 1 hour that night, simply because you just don't know what he wants when he is crying. ALL WORTH IT

Anyways that my diary as far as being a dad. I'm a proud Papa Bone.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	620731_10100791850886493_1927038121_o.jpg 
Views:	119 
Size:	90.0 KB 
ID:	1679

Video of him laughing.
    http://youtu.be/zEW4_poSZ-Y

I'll completely vouch for everything posted above!!

I tell my friends this all the time.... just do it! Stop worrying about money, time, etc and just do it.

Here's a little secret- you will never be 100% ready. You will never think you have enough time or money.... it just doesnt happen because theres always "something" next that you'll be worrying about after your worries of "today" are gone. And once you have that baby, you'll wonder why you didn't do it sooner.

Free time? My kids share my free time with me and im at the point where im lonely without them. Working in my garage without my little buddy just isnt the same.

Do it.

Oh and the first 1-2 months of "hell".... as much as its difficult/draining/stressful, its one of the most rewarding things you'll do. I think thats what makes a parent a "mom and dad", the hard work and bonding during that time frame. They're not just infants, they "know" who's holding and caring for them...

Member Looking for Dirt
    Congrats Bones. Your right, you'll never think your ready for it. I remember leaving the hospital with my first and thinking these people are crazy for just letting me leave, i have no idea what i'm doing.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information