Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Reward for finding Commander and Motor Coach

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Matt's Avatar
    I got ya.

Just to clarify though, being internet savvy goes beyond frequenting forums. A quick Google search of your phone number brings up your thread on the Commander website as the 3rd site result. Throw in a few more keywords in the Google search and all your threads come up.

In other words, if you didn't want her to find these threads you can make it harder by removing easily searchable terms like your phone number and name. .... but then again there's probably enough key words that are necessary so it still wouldn't be difficult if she knows what she's doing.

Senior Member Getting Dirty NeilSmith's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    not trying to be funny at all but how in hell did she manage to snatch this rig away from you ? thats quite an endeavor.
    '07 Commander 3.7 V6
    2" Rough Country Lift with Vision Warriors and Goodyear Duratracs 245/75R17
    BajaRack Mega-Mule with KC Daylighters
    http://s624.photobucket.com/albums/t...cpZZ1QQtppZZ20

Senior Member Getting Dirty HueyPilotVN's Avatar
    Ok...I am going to be careful about how much detail I get into. One of my concerns is that I do not want to put all the information on the Internet. Cliff notes version....Any woman can have her husband arrested by claiming assault. Never happened but they do not have to prove it.....automatic 24 hour hold. Is what can happen when you are playing checkers and she is playing chess.

And Matt, You are correct but for the reasons cited above, I would almost send her a link.
    2007Jeep Green Limited
    4.7 Flex Fuel, Rocky Road 2.5" Lift on front, 4 inch Superlift coils on rear, Spidertrax 1.5" Spacers, Bridgestone 265/70/17
    Chrome Nerf Side Bars, K&N CAI, Flowmaster muffler, Aluminum Diamond Plate Locking Trunk installed
    Factory Roof Pod, Blue Ox Baseplate w/D-rings, "Get Lost 4X4" Front Bumper, T-Max 9000 winch, "Get Lost rear tire carrier, 30 gal second gas tank.
    Did anyone else read the fine print in the brochure and get a $500 rebate for being a Veteran?

Here is another thought for anyone that would like to help and hopefully get the reward without going out and physically searching. You could certainly do some phone calls to places you might think of, RV parks for instance. It should be very easy to describe and hard to hide the Huey pictures. If you do make calls be careful because you might spook her into moving. Also beware that she might be telling a story to the manager of any park to hide her. Be cautious in your inquiries and offer the same reward to the manager and I will pay two rewards for finding the rig. I want everyone to know that she has never been in any danger from me and she may be paranoid, (but has no reason to be).
    Last edited by HueyPilotVN; 06-27-2012 at 07:22 AM.
    2007Jeep Green Limited
    4.7 Flex Fuel, Rocky Road 2.5" Lift on front, 4 inch Superlift coils on rear, Spidertrax 1.5" Spacers, Bridgestone 265/70/17
    Chrome Nerf Side Bars, K&N CAI, Flowmaster muffler, Aluminum Diamond Plate Locking Trunk installed
    Factory Roof Pod, Blue Ox Baseplate w/D-rings, "Get Lost 4X4" Front Bumper, T-Max 9000 winch, "Get Lost rear tire carrier, 30 gal second gas tank.
    Did anyone else read the fine print in the brochure and get a $500 rebate for being a Veteran?

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Sal-XK's Avatar
    I fixed your phone number just to keep the search bots from getting it and hackers and spammers being all over it.

Senior Member Getting Dirty NeilSmith's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by HueyPilotVN View Post
    Ok...I am going to be careful about how much detail I get into. One of my concerns is that I do not want to put all the information on the Internet. Cliff notes version....Any woman can have her husband arrested by claiming assault. Never happened but they do not have to prove it.....automatic 24 hour hold. Is what can happen when you are playing checkers and she is playing chess.

And Matt, You are correct but for the reasons cited above, I would almost send her a link.
    say no more, man. i feel for ya.
    '07 Commander 3.7 V6
    2" Rough Country Lift with Vision Warriors and Goodyear Duratracs 245/75R17
    BajaRack Mega-Mule with KC Daylighters
    http://s624.photobucket.com/albums/t...cpZZ1QQtppZZ20

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Lt_JWS's Avatar
    Best of luck sir, I hope this can get resolved quickly for you! I'll keep a look out in SWVA for you!
    2006 XK 4.7V8 | Quadra-Drive II |2 1/2" Lift | K&N Filter| Port and Polished Throttle Body| Magnaflow# 12256 | Leather, heated seats, Command View| Factory Tow hooks | Full factory skids | Rear D-Ring Shackle |1.25" front/1" rear spacers | JK Wheels | 245/75R17 Nitto TG

Junior Member Looking for Dirt
    I am located in Show Low and will keep my eyes out at the RV parks around here. The good news is that a good number of the forests are closed up here, including the campgrounds, so that limits where your rig could be.

-TJ
    2009 Jeep Commander Limited
    red rock exterior, saddle brown seats, and fully loaded.

Stock and proud of it!

Thanks TJ, I remember you from Silverton. I actually think that Sho Low is a real possibility or maybe to the west of you along the rim like maybe Heber. Eventually someone will find it.
    2007Jeep Green Limited

Update: Here is the latest. First I want to thank Jon for keeping this on an even keel and helping me overcome the need to choke someone....just kidding about choking, but not about Jon's influence.

Some new developments now lead us to believe that the Stacker has been sold and registered improperly. Since that was the easiest of the vehicles to spot with the Huey pictures it does not make sense to stage a weekend search party. I am working thru the red tape of finding out who got it, but in time I think I will find out thru the legal system. I was kind of getting uneasy with the ramp up in anger about this situation. Having said that I do certainly appreciate the support and good wishes for all you guys. When I first found out this morning I was really ready to go after someone, but now I realize that it is just stuff....all my stuff,,but still just stuff. A friend of mine reminded me today that the people in Colorado are losing everything in the wild fire and are just glad that they are alive.

Film at eleven....not sure which day...but eleven.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread Information