Thread: Reward for finding Commander and Motor Coach

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Senior Member Getting Dirty HueyPilotVN's Avatar
    Jon and I talked about this earlier on the phone. This really is a needle in a haystack, but a pretty big needle. I am staying with family in California but I would be up for the idea of organizing and supplying some gas money for an attempt to find it. Here are my ideas. I would divide $500 between the searchers in AZ for gas money. I think the best approach is not to head out as a typical trail ride, but rather for each searcher to focus on a different area to prevent duplication of efforts. The searchers could check in on my cell phone number to coordinate the effort and check off different geographic areas. I was going to come to AZ this weekend to do this but maybe the best use of my time is to coordinate from here. I get my monthly VA disability deposit at the end of the month which should be Friday. I will definitely buy gas for searchers until the money runs out. I am almost certain that it is still in AZ so I think that is where the resources need to be focused. Anyone that wants to participate this weekend, (either day) can contact me and we will coordinate assigned areas to avoid duplication of efforts. I am not afraid to give my cell phone number out here, (what is the worse that could happen, someone stealing from me...LOL).

Anyway here is my number and we will see what we can do, nine five one-2 zero 7/ eight four 1 nine and remember ..this is about finding the stuff...not approaching her or trying anything other than finding it. She could actually be dangerous.

Also the $500 reward is still valid for finding it.

Bill Waugh
    Last edited by Sal-XK; 06-27-2012 at 06:52 AM. Reason: Fixed phone number
    2007Jeep Green Limited
    4.7 Flex Fuel, Rocky Road 2.5" Lift on front, 4 inch Superlift coils on rear, Spidertrax 1.5" Spacers, Bridgestone 265/70/17
    Chrome Nerf Side Bars, K&N CAI, Flowmaster muffler, Aluminum Diamond Plate Locking Trunk installed
    Factory Roof Pod, Blue Ox Baseplate w/D-rings, "Get Lost 4X4" Front Bumper, T-Max 9000 winch, "Get Lost rear tire carrier, 30 gal second gas tank.
    Did anyone else read the fine print in the brochure and get a $500 rebate for being a Veteran?

Thread Information