I had hoped to not have to make this post.

I need help from you guys.

My Jeep Commander, Country Coach Diesel Pusher, Stacker Trailer, golf cart and virtually all my personal possesions has been taken and has not been seen for many weeks.

I am offering a $500 cash reward for finding them. If anyone spots any of them then we can find the rest of them.

I think they are all located somewhere in Arizona. The last GPS locator position was in Camp Verde several weeks ago.

If you see any of these vehicles, do not approach them and send me or Jon a private message.

I really do not want to get into all the details about who took it or that sort of thing yet.

Most of you have seen pictures of the vehicles, if not you can look under my garage or other posts on the Stacker trailer.

Here are some pictures.

A couple of thing that might make it easy to spot is the tire cover that has a Huey on it and the back drop down door on the Stacker also has a huge picture of a Huey. I think these vehicles are parked in some RV park or other out of the way location in AZ. The roof pod is not on the roof of the Commander anymore.