I have been thinking about this and these are my suggestions for places to look. We do know that the last place a gps locator spotted it was in Camp Verde over a month ago. I think she is too smart to stay there, but you never know. Second possible location would be close to there because of issue of driving 72 foot long rig if she is alone. Maybe one searcher should concentrate on the area to the east over by Heber and as far east as Sho Low. The high country is much cooler in the summer and possibly more hiding places with trees. The next possible is on the east side of Phoenix. I checked with our old RV resort and she is not there but she might be near and there are many RV resorts on the east side. She could even be up in Flagstaff or down in Tucson. If you want to participate, call me and maybe do a search location that is close to your home area. Sooner or later it has to show up. I cannot buy another one or even another car till she is served with papers, (community property). By the way the vehicles were all purchased with funds from prior to the marriage. I have clear titles and registrations in my name only. However let the legalities be judged by the court, I just want ot find it. Funny that it was not that long ago that I posted pictures of the wedding. Big lesson for us all...check out the history of people, online or however. One other idea that I just had. Ask people in the area that you search, especially about the Huey Pictures. If someone gives you a lead that finds the rig, I will also give $500 to that person so you do not need to share the reward. I am not wanting to make the reward too large because I definitely do not want any vigilante type activities associated with this search. I really am trying to take the high road on this situation.