Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BonesWK View Post
    TUJ mini Summit aka the search and rescue mission
    Camp Verde, AZ
    July 2012

Whos with me??
    I'll go!
    2006 XK Limited, 5.7L Hemi
    Dark Khaki, QDII, Rocky Road 2.25" lift, Steel Armadillo front bumper with Warn PowerPlant winch, Steel Armadillo rear bumper w/ tire carrier, Rock Sliders, Light Bar & Front Fender Tube Fenders, 4xGuard belly skid plate & rear differential guard, BFG M/T A/T 255/75R17s on Rubicon rims, Spidertrax 1.5 inch wheel spacers, Rhino Rack Pioneer Tray with FoxWing Awning, Superchips VIVID Programmer, Air Flow snorkel, Steel Armadillo Secure Console, Cobra CB Radio, Lock Pick Video Programmer, ASFIR Skid Plates.

Knappster's Garage

Profile for Knappsters

AKA: the Owner of The Steel Armadillo L.L.C.

Senior Member Getting Dirty BonesWK's Avatar
    Hey If you are a member on JF, I would post this over there in their General Discussion. Lots more folks that could look for you.
    Ryan ---- 2006 WK 4.7 QDII <- Click for Garage
    2.25" RR Lift - Front Bilstiens - Rear OMEs - 32" Wildpeaks - Saguaro 4x Shackles - Tail Light Guards - AFE intake - Rola - Exhaust
    Twitter Facebook ---- Chive On
    Quote Originally Posted by AJeepZJ View Post
    Can't wait to see that big girl on those fat meats!

Member Looking for Dirt redrockv8's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Knappster View Post
    I'll go!
    I'll go too and I don't want any reward if If I find it.

HT

Super Moderator Getting Dirty 07JeepXK's Avatar
    Me either. Knowing he got his belongings back is an award for me!!
    2007 4.7 Liter XK | Front Modified OME HD Lift | Rear 4" Superlift | JBA UCA's | Rusty's Rear Adjustable Track Bar | Rysty’s Adjustable Upper and Lower Rear Control Arms w/Heim Joints | Mickey Thompson Classic III 17x9 Wheels | 315/70R17 Goodyear Duratracs | Airflow Snorkel | Flowmaster 40 Series Muffler | Superchips Flashpaq | Mopar Skids | 4xGuard Belly Guard | American Rebel Rear Diff Cover | Rear Powertrax No-Slip | Front Electronic Locker | Rear Heat/AC Delete

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty 1USMC's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by redrockv8 View Post
    ..... I don't want any reward if If I find it.

HT
    Quote Originally Posted by 07JeepXK View Post
    Me either. Knowing he got his belongings back is an award for me!!
    ^^^^^^^ Ditto from me... ^^^^^^

As I posted on another forum, I know its a long shot, but..I'm keeping my eyes out in SE Tx and I will drive through the few local parks we have. They only get busy in the winter !!

Hang in there HueyPilot !!!
    2010 Limited > 5.7 > Pearl Black > QDII > 4"¯ Superlift w-SSR > Bilstein HD Struts + 1/4" spacer > RCV cv Axles > JBA 6" Springs + Matt's 1/2" Spacer > BDS adj LCA > 285-65-18 Nitto Trail Grappler MT's > Moto Metal 951 > K&N CAI > Flowmaster 50 > 4xGuard-Front/Belly skids + Grill Hoop w/ Front Receiver + Rear Diff. Guard > PIIA 520 ATP > Front Camera > Steel Armadillo's Rear Bumper/Tire/ Blitz Carrier/Super Sliders +Secure Console > Dual Batteries > OBA > JKS Rear-JBA Front Discos > FlashPaq

Administrator
    Blog Entries
    If anyone wants to drive up to Camp Verde this weekend I will go.
    2006 XK Limited, 5.7L Hemi
    Dark Khaki, QDII, Rocky Road 2.25" lift, Steel Armadillo front bumper with Warn PowerPlant winch, Steel Armadillo rear bumper w/ tire carrier, Rock Sliders, Light Bar & Front Fender Tube Fenders, 4xGuard belly skid plate & rear differential guard, BFG M/T A/T 255/75R17s on Rubicon rims, Spidertrax 1.5 inch wheel spacers, Rhino Rack Pioneer Tray with FoxWing Awning, Superchips VIVID Programmer, Air Flow snorkel, Steel Armadillo Secure Console, Cobra CB Radio, Lock Pick Video Programmer, ASFIR Skid Plates.

Knappster's Garage

Profile for Knappsters

AKA: the Owner of The Steel Armadillo L.L.C.

Senior Member Getting Dirty HueyPilotVN's Avatar
    Jon and I talked about this earlier on the phone. This really is a needle in a haystack, but a pretty big needle. I am staying with family in California but I would be up for the idea of organizing and supplying some gas money for an attempt to find it. Here are my ideas. I would divide $500 between the searchers in AZ for gas money. I think the best approach is not to head out as a typical trail ride, but rather for each searcher to focus on a different area to prevent duplication of efforts. The searchers could check in on my cell phone number to coordinate the effort and check off different geographic areas. I was going to come to AZ this weekend to do this but maybe the best use of my time is to coordinate from here. I get my monthly VA disability deposit at the end of the month which should be Friday. I will definitely buy gas for searchers until the money runs out. I am almost certain that it is still in AZ so I think that is where the resources need to be focused. Anyone that wants to participate this weekend, (either day) can contact me and we will coordinate assigned areas to avoid duplication of efforts. I am not afraid to give my cell phone number out here, (what is the worse that could happen, someone stealing from me...LOL).

Anyway here is my number and we will see what we can do, nine five one-2 zero 7/ eight four 1 nine and remember ..this is about finding the stuff...not approaching her or trying anything other than finding it. She could actually be dangerous.

Also the $500 reward is still valid for finding it.

Bill Waugh
    Last edited by Sal-XK; 06-27-2012 at 06:52 AM. Reason: Fixed phone number
    2007Jeep Green Limited
    4.7 Flex Fuel, Rocky Road 2.5" Lift on front, 4 inch Superlift coils on rear, Spidertrax 1.5" Spacers, Bridgestone 265/70/17
    Chrome Nerf Side Bars, K&N CAI, Flowmaster muffler, Aluminum Diamond Plate Locking Trunk installed
    Factory Roof Pod, Blue Ox Baseplate w/D-rings, "Get Lost 4X4" Front Bumper, T-Max 9000 winch, "Get Lost rear tire carrier, 30 gal second gas tank.
    Did anyone else read the fine print in the brochure and get a $500 rebate for being a Veteran?

I have been thinking about this and these are my suggestions for places to look. We do know that the last place a gps locator spotted it was in Camp Verde over a month ago. I think she is too smart to stay there, but you never know. Second possible location would be close to there because of issue of driving 72 foot long rig if she is alone. Maybe one searcher should concentrate on the area to the east over by Heber and as far east as Sho Low. The high country is much cooler in the summer and possibly more hiding places with trees. The next possible is on the east side of Phoenix. I checked with our old RV resort and she is not there but she might be near and there are many RV resorts on the east side. She could even be up in Flagstaff or down in Tucson. If you want to participate, call me and maybe do a search location that is close to your home area. Sooner or later it has to show up. I cannot buy another one or even another car till she is served with papers, (community property). By the way the vehicles were all purchased with funds from prior to the marriage. I have clear titles and registrations in my name only. However let the legalities be judged by the court, I just want ot find it. Funny that it was not that long ago that I posted pictures of the wedding. Big lesson for us all...check out the history of people, online or however. One other idea that I just had. Ask people in the area that you search, especially about the Huey Pictures. If someone gives you a lead that finds the rig, I will also give $500 to that person so you do not need to share the reward. I am not wanting to make the reward too large because I definitely do not want any vigilante type activities associated with this search. I really am trying to take the high road on this situation.
    Factory Roof Pod, Blue Ox Baseplate w/D-rings, "Get Lost 4X4" Front Bumper, T-Max 9000 winch, "Get Lost rear tire carrier, 30 gal second gas tank.
    Did anyone else read the fine print in the brochure and get a $500 rebate for being a Veteran?

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Matt's Avatar
    just a random thought/question.... is she internet savvy and does she know you frequent these forums? You may be telling her where not to go...

Matt,

You are correct and I have given some thought to that possibility before posting here. First, I do not think that she has ever visited this forum. She has visited the other one and as a moderator I looked at her activity and it has been many months since her screen name has logged into that site. The real bottom line however is that I really do not care if she does read this. We are simply looking for the vehicles and as long as no one approaches her she will not know if we do find her. It could actually be of benefit if she does read this thread because that might flush her out to a new hideout. If she is on the highways there is a far better chance of spotting her. I posted the reward a few weeks ago on the RVForum.net and over 1,000 members have viewed the post. I did that before posting here because I know she never has visited that site, That forum is made up of mostly full time RVers. As long as we do not disclose her location or that we have actually found her, there is little downside to her reading this.
    2007Jeep Green Limited
    4.7 Flex Fuel, Rocky Road 2.5" Lift on front, 4 inch Superlift coils on rear, Spidertrax 1.5" Spacers, Bridgestone 265/70/17
    Chrome Nerf Side Bars, K&N CAI, Flowmaster muffler, Aluminum Diamond Plate Locking Trunk installed

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information