Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Reward for finding Commander and Motor Coach

Senior Member Getting Dirty HueyPilotVN's Avatar
    By the way, just in case someone does want to look for the Stacker. I think and have good reason to believe that it is in the city limits of Phoenix. Jon and I think maybe a pawn shop or an RV lot. Somewhere where is was sold cheap and probably with all the goodies inside at that time. She would have no where to carry them. If you want to go for finding the stacker...same reward and do not let them know until we can get the police to respond.
    Factory Roof Pod, Blue Ox Baseplate w/D-rings, "Get Lost 4X4" Front Bumper, T-Max 9000 winch, "Get Lost rear tire carrier, 30 gal second gas tank.
    Did anyone else read the fine print in the brochure and get a $500 rebate for being a Veteran?

Here is the latest: I got the information on who has retitled the Stacker. It is an auto auction house in Phoenix. I called them and talked to a fellow there. He remembered the stacker and told me that it was auctioned off earlier this month. Of course he could not give me any information on who bought it. Whomever bought it is not in the wrong, they certainly did not know it was taken. The auction house fellow said he thought that the stacker was empty when they bought it, who knows. Anyway another seemily dead end. If anyone spots the stacker, the new owners are not at fault in any way. The rest of the items are relatively easy to hide or even to take on the road. They could be anywhere by now.
    2007Jeep Green Limited
    4.7 Flex Fuel, Rocky Road 2.5" Lift on front, 4 inch Superlift coils on rear, Spidertrax 1.5" Spacers, Bridgestone 265/70/17
    Chrome Nerf Side Bars, K&N CAI, Flowmaster muffler, Aluminum Diamond Plate Locking Trunk installed
    Factory Roof Pod, Blue Ox Baseplate w/D-rings, "Get Lost 4X4" Front Bumper, T-Max 9000 winch, "Get Lost rear tire carrier, 30 gal second gas tank.
    Did anyone else read the fine print in the brochure and get a $500 rebate for being a Veteran?

Super Moderator Getting Dirty 07JeepXK's Avatar
    So does that mean there is nothing you can do about the stacker now?? Does insurance cover something like this??
    2007 4.7 Liter XK | Front Modified OME HD Lift | Rear 4" Superlift | JBA UCA's | Rusty's Rear Adjustable Track Bar | Rysty’s Adjustable Upper and Lower Rear Control Arms w/Heim Joints | Mickey Thompson Classic III 17x9 Wheels | 315/70R17 Goodyear Duratracs | Airflow Snorkel | Flowmaster 40 Series Muffler | Superchips Flashpaq | Mopar Skids | 4xGuard Belly Guard | American Rebel Rear Diff Cover | Rear Powertrax No-Slip | Front Electronic Locker | Rear Heat/AC Delete

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Matt's Avatar
    Im simply speechless as i follow this.......

Senior Member Getting Dirty 06blkhemi's Avatar
    Unbelievable! You really cant trust people! A HS classmate of mine trusted someone he met for a business venture oversees.. He ended up killed by the people he was supposed to trust They caught the killer but his body is still oversees! This is much different though of course! Good luck finding your belongings! Your friend was correct though. The people in Colorado are loosing everything!!My sister is there but up further north in Littleton.Safe for now!
    06 Hemi Limited,black,QD2,elsd,loaded minus back up camera,OEM hitch with 7pin harness. RC 2"lift,BFG Rugged Terrains 265x70x17(31.7"),1 3/4" Rugged ridge wheel spacers(front), 4xguard Matrix Pushbar and Grill Hoop,4xguard rockrail/sliders,4xGuard 12 bolt diff guard,6"Hella 500 Black Magic Driving lights.

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Sal-XK's Avatar
    That sucks because this will be a civil matter I think.

Senior Member Getting Dirty
    Shiester gypsie bitches. Cant trust any of them! I am really sorry to hear this, it pisses me off and it is not my stuff
    2007 Jeep Commander: QTII, Leather, Sunroof, remote start, OEM Skid Plates, 2 in Daystar lift, 255.75.17 BFG Mud Terrains on Moabs, 1.25 " Spidertrax wheel spacers, 4x Guard front guard and Side Guards, Optima Red Top, Robbys half inch leveling spacer, Bilstein 5150 Rear Shocks, Pinch weld mod and trimming!

I was really upset after finding out that the Stacker was sold at an auto auction the other day. I feel better today. I am still upset but the CEO of our company said that if I returned to work the company would replace everything by the end of the year with newer stuff. Anybody got a like new Commander so I can redo all the mods. I am not happy with her getting away with everything, but eventually when she is caught she will have to deal with what I think is going to be a very unsympathetic judge. The loss of all the personel stuff hurts the most. The big stuff can be replaced.

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Matt's Avatar
    Where do you work?

AMoHS.com
    2007Jeep Green Limited
    4.7 Flex Fuel, Rocky Road 2.5" Lift on front, 4 inch Superlift coils on rear, Spidertrax 1.5" Spacers, Bridgestone 265/70/17
    Chrome Nerf Side Bars, K&N CAI, Flowmaster muffler, Aluminum Diamond Plate Locking Trunk installed

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread Information