Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Reward for finding Commander and Motor Coach

Senior Member Getting Dirty HueyPilotVN's Avatar

Reward for finding Commander and Motor Coach

I had hoped to not have to make this post.

I need help from you guys.

My Jeep Commander, Country Coach Diesel Pusher, Stacker Trailer, golf cart and virtually all my personal possesions has been taken and has not been seen for many weeks.

I am offering a $500 cash reward for finding them. If anyone spots any of them then we can find the rest of them.

I think they are all located somewhere in Arizona. The last GPS locator position was in Camp Verde several weeks ago.

If you see any of these vehicles, do not approach them and send me or Jon a private message.

I really do not want to get into all the details about who took it or that sort of thing yet.

Most of you have seen pictures of the vehicles, if not you can look under my garage or other posts on the Stacker trailer.

Here are some pictures.

A couple of thing that might make it easy to spot is the tire cover that has a Huey on it and the back drop down door on the Stacker also has a huge picture of a Huey. I think these vehicles are parked in some RV park or other out of the way location in AZ. The roof pod is not on the roof of the Commander anymore.

2007Jeep Green Limited
    4.7 Flex Fuel, Rocky Road 2.5" Lift on front, 4 inch Superlift coils on rear, Spidertrax 1.5" Spacers, Bridgestone 265/70/17
    Chrome Nerf Side Bars, K&N CAI, Flowmaster muffler, Aluminum Diamond Plate Locking Trunk installed
    Factory Roof Pod, Blue Ox Baseplate w/D-rings, "Get Lost 4X4" Front Bumper, T-Max 9000 winch, "Get Lost rear tire carrier, 30 gal second gas tank.
    Did anyone else read the fine print in the brochure and get a $500 rebate for being a Veteran?

Senior Member Getting Dirty stites-xk's Avatar
    Sorry to here that. I'll look up here in Colorado for ya. You never know.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Senior Member Getting Dirty HueyPilotVN's Avatar
    Thanks, The plates on the Jeep are Hueyp as seen in the picture. The plates on the coach are harder to see in the picture. They are HPLT. Do not approach, might spook them and lose them.
    2007Jeep Green Limited
    4.7 Flex Fuel, Rocky Road 2.5" Lift on front, 4 inch Superlift coils on rear, Spidertrax 1.5" Spacers, Bridgestone 265/70/17
    Chrome Nerf Side Bars, K&N CAI, Flowmaster muffler, Aluminum Diamond Plate Locking Trunk installed
    Factory Roof Pod, Blue Ox Baseplate w/D-rings, "Get Lost 4X4" Front Bumper, T-Max 9000 winch, "Get Lost rear tire carrier, 30 gal second gas tank.
    Did anyone else read the fine print in the brochure and get a $500 rebate for being a Veteran?

Senior Member Getting Dirty
    Wow. That sucks big time!

I can only imagine how you must feel. I read a lot about what you did to your awesome XK. Ironically, one of your posts I found on a Google search was what brought me to this site in the first place...

I am very far away, in Florida, but I you think the thieves will try to find a place in the sun, I will keep an eye out for them. Hard to miss your stuff.

And best of luck finding it. I hope they get what they deserve.
    Last edited by Knappster; 06-23-2012 at 11:14 AM.
    07 WK Limited, 3.0 CRD, QDII

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty 06JeepXKHEMI's Avatar
    Sorry to hear about this, nice looking XK! Was always wondering what our green would look like with the bumpers and trim painted that way looks nice!! Hope everything works out, Im assuming you've called the police about it, have called around to any RV parks or storage places in AZ? May take alot of time but someone may have seen your things
    2K6 Limited Jeep Green Metallic/Saddle Brown Leather XK HEMI QDII Old Man Emu HD Suspension w/ Fox Emulsion 2.0 Rear Shocks 1.5" SpiderTraxx Wheel Spacers 265/70 GoodYear MTRs w/Kevlar True Dual Exhuast w/IMCO 50 K&N 63 CAI Diablo 91/Performance Transmission Tuned SA Belly Skid MOPAR Gas Tank Skid, Transfer Case Skid, Suspension Skid Front Tow Hooks 6k HID Lows/3k Fogs

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty pjmjr508's Avatar
    I will keep an eye out for it up here in the pnw
    PJMJR508
    (Happy Jeep)

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Sal-XK's Avatar
    That just pisses me off man hope it all works out man.

Senior Member Getting Dirty
    So you know who did it?

I will post it in my club forum as well
    2007 Jeep Commander: QTII, Leather, Sunroof, remote start, OEM Skid Plates, 2 in Daystar lift, 255.75.17 BFG Mud Terrains on Moabs, 1.25 " Spidertrax wheel spacers, 4x Guard front guard and Side Guards, Optima Red Top, Robbys half inch leveling spacer, Bilstein 5150 Rear Shocks, Pinch weld mod and trimming!

Super Moderator Getting Dirty 07JeepXK's Avatar
    Sorry to hear about that. I'll keep my eyes open in NY. Did someone take it in the middle of the night and you woke up and it was gone??
    Last edited by 07JeepXK; 06-24-2012 at 06:21 AM.
    2007 4.7 Liter XK | Front Modified OME HD Lift | Rear 4" Superlift | JBA UCA's | Rusty's Rear Adjustable Track Bar | Rysty’s Adjustable Upper and Lower Rear Control Arms w/Heim Joints | Mickey Thompson Classic III 17x9 Wheels | 315/70R17 Goodyear Duratracs | Airflow Snorkel | Flowmaster 40 Series Muffler | Superchips Flashpaq | Mopar Skids | 4xGuard Belly Guard | American Rebel Rear Diff Cover | Rear Powertrax No-Slip | Front Electronic Locker | Rear Heat/AC Delete

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty TrialByFire's Avatar
    Very sorry to hear that. I'll keep my eyes out for them here in Albuquerue.
    '06 XK Limited, 5.7 Hemi, QDII, OME struts & HD springs, JBA UCAs, 285/70R17 BFG KM2, 4XGuard Sliders, 4XGuard Diff Guard, Fox 2.0 reservoir shocks, custom bumpers and Warn xi9000
    Wish list: SFA, in-dash Windows 8 PC
    http://www.fuelly.com/driver/Blade/commander

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information