Matt,

You are correct and I have given some thought to that possibility before posting here. First, I do not think that she has ever visited this forum. She has visited the other one and as a moderator I looked at her activity and it has been many months since her screen name has logged into that site. The real bottom line however is that I really do not care if she does read this. We are simply looking for the vehicles and as long as no one approaches her she will not know if we do find her. It could actually be of benefit if she does read this thread because that might flush her out to a new hideout. If she is on the highways there is a far better chance of spotting her. I posted the reward a few weeks ago on the RVForum.net and over 1,000 members have viewed the post. I did that before posting here because I know she never has visited that site, That forum is made up of mostly full time RVers. As long as we do not disclose her location or that we have actually found her, there is little downside to her reading this.