Update: Here is the latest. First I want to thank Jon for keeping this on an even keel and helping me overcome the need to choke someone....just kidding about choking, but not about Jon's influence.

Some new developments now lead us to believe that the Stacker has been sold and registered improperly. Since that was the easiest of the vehicles to spot with the Huey pictures it does not make sense to stage a weekend search party. I am working thru the red tape of finding out who got it, but in time I think I will find out thru the legal system. I was kind of getting uneasy with the ramp up in anger about this situation. Having said that I do certainly appreciate the support and good wishes for all you guys. When I first found out this morning I was really ready to go after someone, but now I realize that it is just stuff....all my stuff,,but still just stuff. A friend of mine reminded me today that the people in Colorado are losing everything in the wild fire and are just glad that they are alive.

Film at eleven....not sure which day...but eleven.