So this was just a random thought I had that, with some participation, may be kind of fun and a bit different.

For a while I've been thinking of putting a decal on my hood/fender area, but never had the ambition to think about what to do. My interest was re-sparked when I saw a picture where a member put RUBICON on his fender and it looked good. (he's not a member here so I don't want to steal his picture, but im sure you get the idea).

So I've been brainstorming ideas and came up with :
ORV RESCUE-01

Obviously shorthand for Off-Road-Vehicle Rescue vehicle #1. Then I thought, why not make mini-club out of it for TUJ??

I've since been coming up with a "requirements" list. Of course it would mostly be merit based... but I think the requirements are simple enough to have just about anyone here qualify.

Each member would get their own number. For example the next member would be "ORV RESCUE-02". There would be no number overlaps, and we will have an official list with a picture of each vehicle in the first post of the thread.

Some requirements (+/- pending input)
1) Must be TUJ Member
2) Must offroad a minimum of 2x per year
3) Must carry tow strap(s) at all time - on & offroad
4) Must carry 1st-aid kit at all times - on & offroad
5) Must have minimum of 1 tow point

And then a list of recommended gear like OBA, flares, jumper cables, shovel, D-rings, etc, etc.

I also think this would be a good way to promote the nature of TUJ... which is primarily Modifying, Offroading & Helping our fellow enthusiasts.

Thoughts??