Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: new member from Cali

Junior Member Looking for Dirt

new member from Cali

hello. im located in the SF Bay area. i have a 2006 XK limited 5.7L deep beryl green. i bought it about 8 months ago. in the past i had a 2001 WJ limited, went to a 2006 charger R/T and got a taste of the hemi, and knew i had to have it in my next jeep. my mods so far, OME HD springs and shocks/struts, intune tuner, sahara wheels, trimmed the hitch and bolts to fit the sahara spare, and i have removed the 3rd row seat with the intentions of building a storage box. im not new to modding. i have modded every vehicle i have ever owned. im pretty handy with tools, and love a challenge. ive been a member of a couple other jeep forums for a while. i just recently discovered this one, and im loving all the activity on it. if any of you are in the bay area and want to get together for a beer and check out each others rigs, that would be sweet! i tried uploading some pics but its not working right. i hit upload, the progress bar completes, but then hangs...

Senior Member Getting Dirty stites-xk's Avatar
    Welcome to the forum.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Senior Member Getting Dirty
    Welcome man!
    07 WK Limited, 3.0 CRD, QDII

Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Welcome to the forum.
    2006 XK Limited, 5.7L Hemi
    Dark Khaki, QDII, Rocky Road 2.25" lift, Steel Armadillo front bumper with Warn PowerPlant winch, Steel Armadillo rear bumper w/ tire carrier, Rock Sliders, Light Bar & Front Fender Tube Fenders, 4xGuard belly skid plate & rear differential guard, BFG M/T A/T 255/75R17s on Rubicon rims, Spidertrax 1.5 inch wheel spacers, Rhino Rack Pioneer Tray with FoxWing Awning, Superchips VIVID Programmer, Air Flow snorkel, Steel Armadillo Secure Console, Cobra CB Radio, Lock Pick Video Programmer, ASFIR Skid Plates.

Knappster's Garage

Profile for Knappsters

AKA: the Owner of The Steel Armadillo L.L.C.

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty
    Whats up, man? Welcome.

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Matt's Avatar
    Get the pics issue resolved? I'm liking the green vehicles... i think that's an awesome color for the XK.

lets see if i can get some pics up...nope it still hangs when the progress bar gets to the end

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Sal-XK's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Trax95008 View Post
    lets see if i can get some pics up...nope it still hangs when the progress bar gets to the end
    You attaching them to the forum or using a host site?

im trying to upload directly to the forum. under additional options, i hit "manage attachments" a new window pops up. i hit "add files" a smaller box opens, i hit "select files" i browse to the pic i want, select it, hit "upload files" and it starts to upload. the progress bar moves all the way to the right, (takes about 5-7 seconds) but then nothing. i get the swirling circle in the upper right corner as if its working on it still, but nothing becomes of it. it just hangs at the point and never moves to the next point

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Sal-XK's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Trax95008 View Post
    im trying to upload directly to the forum. under additional options, i hit "manage attachments" a new window pops up. i hit "add files" a smaller box opens, i hit "select files" i browse to the pic i want, select it, hit "upload files" and it starts to upload. the progress bar moves all the way to the right, (takes about 5-7 seconds) but then nothing. i get the swirling circle in the upper right corner as if its working on it still, but nothing becomes of it. it just hangs at the point and never moves to the next point

It could be the file size there are limits to the size and file you can attach. I would use a host site like photo bucket or Google picasa then just copy the URL in and your done. Here is a thread to doing it if you need it. http://www.theultimatejeep.com/showt...post-a-Picture Photo bucket is slightly easier because you can copy and paste the code right in this window with picasa you have a few extra steps to take.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information