Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: HEMI Headers

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty 06JeepXKHEMI's Avatar
    Done, I plan on purchasing before the next RC trip just in case...
    2K6 Limited Jeep Green Metallic/Saddle Brown Leather XK HEMI QDII Old Man Emu HD Suspension w/ Fox Emulsion 2.0 Rear Shocks 1.5" SpiderTraxx Wheel Spacers 265/70 GoodYear MTRs w/Kevlar True Dual Exhuast w/IMCO 50 K&N 63 CAI Diablo 91/Performance Transmission Tuned SA Belly Skid MOPAR Gas Tank Skid, Transfer Case Skid, Suspension Skid Front Tow Hooks 6k HID Lows/3k Fogs

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Sal-XK's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    I also pulled somewhat of a 'sal' last night. Finished working on my final exam (25+ hours of analysis) and needed a few hard drinks lol. So I was a bit blunted than normal
    I resemble that remark I'm a blunt butt head with or with out some drinks. LOL

nice mods I like it bro and no matter how much HP you have you control how much goes to the ground. You can 500HP doesn't mean you use it all so need to be snapping CV's

I cant wait to get all this done, I got in touch with a guy this am from the SRT8 forum who does custom tuning so he will tune my car specifically for my mods and what I want to do. I hear ya on the CVs as they are of concern, but like TrialbyFire said a $60 replacement is more feasible than 2k!! And with the guys I wheel with Im sure they wouldnt mind a helping hand if I break one, cough Matt/Adam cough.. And hopefully Ill be meeting you Sal at the next RC trip!!!
    2K6 Limited Jeep Green Metallic/Saddle Brown Leather XK HEMI QDII Old Man Emu HD Suspension w/ Fox Emulsion 2.0 Rear Shocks 1.5" SpiderTraxx Wheel Spacers 265/70 GoodYear MTRs w/Kevlar True Dual Exhuast w/IMCO 50 K&N 63 CAI Diablo 91/Performance Transmission Tuned SA Belly Skid MOPAR Gas Tank Skid, Transfer Case Skid, Suspension Skid Front Tow Hooks 6k HID Lows/3k Fogs

Senior Member Getting Dirty lekmedm's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 06JeepXKHEMI View Post
    So here is the mid pipes, cat and y pipe to show what I have planned...
    Cut out area in the mid pipe for cats to get welded in, utilizes stock 02 so no CEL

High flow cat OBDII

y pipe is needed to go into single inlet muffler
    Please make sure to include part numbers and pricing for this project. That way, this thread will be a great resource for someone else in the future.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2
    2007 Commander Overland / 4" SuperLift / 285/70R17 Cooper Discoverer ST Maxx / Rusty's adjustable rear UCAs / Carolina Driveline front drive shaft / Flashpaq / DRLs & Tilting Mirrors / Autolite Iridiums / Cobra 29LX Chrome LE CB & Firestik antenna / Rear fog lights / Mopar Grille Guard with HID driving lights
    "4 wheel drive does not mean 4 wheel stop!" -Lee Goldberg, WABC TV weatherman

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Core XK's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 06JeepXKHEMI View Post
    I cant wait to get all this done, I got in touch with a guy this am from the SRT8 forum who does custom tuning so he will tune my car specifically for my mods and what I want to do. I hear ya on the CVs as they are of concern, but like TrialbyFire said a $60 replacement is more feasible than 2k!! And with the guys I wheel with Im sure they wouldnt mind a helping hand if I break one, cough Matt/Adam cough.. And hopefully Ill be meeting you Sal at the next RC trip!!!
    Yeah im with you on that one Andrew lol.....I do feel much safer wheelin' as a beginner with people who can fix just about anything :P
    2010 Silver HEMI XK QTII

My Garage: http://www.theultimatejeep.com/showt...re-XK-s-Garage

Quote Originally Posted by lekmedm View Post
    Please make sure to include part numbers and pricing for this project. That way, this thread will be a great resource for someone else in the future.
    Will do, once I confirm which ones Im buying Ill post brands, part #s and costs..

Super Moderator Getting Dirty 07JeepXK's Avatar
    I can swap in a spare cv axle of you need it in a matter of 30 min on the trail!!
    2007 4.7 Liter XK | Front Modified OME HD Lift | Rear 4" Superlift | JBA UCA's | Rusty's Rear Adjustable Track Bar | Rysty’s Adjustable Upper and Lower Rear Control Arms w/Heim Joints | Mickey Thompson Classic III 17x9 Wheels | 315/70R17 Goodyear Duratracs | Airflow Snorkel | Flowmaster 40 Series Muffler | Superchips Flashpaq | Mopar Skids | 4xGuard Belly Guard | American Rebel Rear Diff Cover | Rear Powertrax No-Slip | Front Electronic Locker | Rear Heat/AC Delete

Quote Originally Posted by 07JeepXK View Post
    I can swap in a spare cv axle of you need it in a matter of 30 min on the trail!!
    Takes me longer then that in the garage LOL

Super Moderator Getting Dirty 07JeepXK's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sal-XK View Post
    Takes me longer then that in the garage LOL
    Haha really?? Does that include alcohol/piss breaks??? A CV swap is easy my friend. I don't play around!! Especially when there is wheeling to be done.
    2007 4.7 Liter XK | Front Modified OME HD Lift | Rear 4" Superlift | JBA UCA's | Rusty's Rear Adjustable Track Bar | Rysty’s Adjustable Upper and Lower Rear Control Arms w/Heim Joints | Mickey Thompson Classic III 17x9 Wheels | 315/70R17 Goodyear Duratracs | Airflow Snorkel | Flowmaster 40 Series Muffler | Superchips Flashpaq | Mopar Skids | 4xGuard Belly Guard | American Rebel Rear Diff Cover | Rear Powertrax No-Slip | Front Electronic Locker | Rear Heat/AC Delete

Quote Originally Posted by 07JeepXK View Post
    Haha really?? Does that include alcohol/piss breaks??? A CV swap is easy my friend. I don't play around!! Especially when there is wheeling to be done.
    Ahhhh beeeerrr yum

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information