Thread: Transmission over temp warning.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Senior Member Getting Dirty stites-xk's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    $400 is a lot cheaper than $1200!! Is that dealer price or an online mopar parts supplier?

You mean a valve adjustment? That's not something I'd worry about with 70k. Well lets put it this way, I never planning on bringing mine into a shop for "preventative valve adjustment".
    It's around $400 from a online store. The $1200 would be with the value adjustment they wanted about $600 to $700 to do the pack about three hours of labor. I don't think I'm going to do a value adjustment yet. I'll probably do it my self after i have the dealer diagnose what is wrong with to see if they come up with the same thing.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Super Moderator Getting Dirty 07JeepXK's Avatar
    The reason I asked about the AEV module is because when we installed the 4 inch lift on my buddy's WK he was getting the trans over heat light during the install of the module. It was weird cause his jeep hadn't moved for almost a month if not more when we installed the lift cause we painted everything. And the jeep wasn't even running.
    2007 4.7 Liter XK | Front Modified OME HD Lift | Rear 4" Superlift | JBA UCA's | Rusty's Rear Adjustable Track Bar | Rysty’s Adjustable Upper and Lower Rear Control Arms w/Heim Joints | Mickey Thompson Classic III 17x9 Wheels | 315/70R17 Goodyear Duratracs | Airflow Snorkel | Flowmaster 40 Series Muffler | Superchips Flashpaq | Mopar Skids | 4xGuard Belly Guard | American Rebel Rear Diff Cover | Rear Powertrax No-Slip | Front Electronic Locker | Rear Heat/AC Delete

Thread Information