Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: SOLD: OME HD coils & OME rear shocks

Senior Member Getting Dirty

SOLD: OME HD coils & OME rear shocks

im selling a set of OME HD coils for a WK as well as rear OME shocks. very low miles on these parts, i had all intentions of installing them but am going another route. im just trying to recover what i bought the parts for, $450

most say these coils are good for 3" of lift.

im located in baltimore, md and am willing to meet anyone within a reasonable distance for these. outside of my reasonable distance and ill have to up the price a tad. i will be at the york jeep show in july and can bring them there if you planned on attending.

if my pms are full, email me at [email protected]
    2007.5 WK Laredo
    - OEM+ -

Super Moderator Getting Dirty 07JeepXK's Avatar
    So is this just the rear coils or front and rear?
    2007 4.7 Liter XK | Front Modified OME HD Lift | Rear 4" Superlift | JBA UCA's | Rusty's Rear Adjustable Track Bar | Rysty’s Adjustable Upper and Lower Rear Control Arms w/Heim Joints | Mickey Thompson Classic III 17x9 Wheels | 315/70R17 Goodyear Duratracs | Airflow Snorkel | Flowmaster 40 Series Muffler | Superchips Flashpaq | Mopar Skids | 4xGuard Belly Guard | American Rebel Rear Diff Cover | Rear Powertrax No-Slip | Front Electronic Locker | Rear Heat/AC Delete

Senior Member Getting Dirty
    Front and rear coils, just rear shocks
    2007.5 WK Laredo
    - OEM+ -

Nice!! Another great for sale thread. I hope someone jumps on this. Do you know the part numbers? I think the HD coils for a WK are the MD coils for an XK. It would be good to verify just in case someone with an XK wants these.
    2007 4.7 Liter XK | Front Modified OME HD Lift | Rear 4" Superlift | JBA UCA's | Rusty's Rear Adjustable Track Bar | Rysty’s Adjustable Upper and Lower Rear Control Arms w/Heim Joints | Mickey Thompson Classic III 17x9 Wheels | 315/70R17 Goodyear Duratracs | Airflow Snorkel | Flowmaster 40 Series Muffler | Superchips Flashpaq | Mopar Skids | 4xGuard Belly Guard | American Rebel Rear Diff Cover | Rear Powertrax No-Slip | Front Electronic Locker | Rear Heat/AC Delete

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Matt's Avatar
    Both the WK and XK use the same part numbers according to the OME application guide.
    OME HD = 2991 Front / 2993 Rear
    OME MD = 2990 Front / 2992 Rear

Senior Member Getting Dirty Ross's Avatar
    Will these work on an XK, if so i'll buy 'em.
    2008 3.7L QT-1 dark blue Jeep Commander // 3+" modified OME lift with 3/8" Rocky Road strut spacer // 4" rear SL springs // 265/70/17 Goodyear Duratracs (Load E) // 1.5" spidertraxx spacers // F-150 Monroe Load Levelers // 4xguard matrix, front guard, belly guard, and rock sliders // 130 watt KC Daylighters - 2 // Airflow snorkel // Thrush welded exhaust // Defender Roof Rack with side ladder // Hypertech Max Energy Programmer

Yea I think I just got it confused. arbusa.com lists the HD coils for a WK as being MD for an XK and the MD coils for a WK as light duty for an XK. Either way the HD for a WK are the highest spring rate coil you can get for the XK from OME

Quote Originally Posted by psycho787 View Post
    Hate to steal his thunder but yes they will work. Same part numbers for WK and XK

Quote Originally Posted by psycho787 View Post
    Yes, they're the same springs for an XK.

Quote Originally Posted by 07JeepXK View Post
    Yea I think I just got it confused. arbusa.com lists the HD coils for a WK as being MD for an XK and the MD coils for a WK as light duty for an XK. Either way the HD for a WK are the highest spring rate coil you can get for the XK from OME
    Yeah i noticed that too. Kind of funny how its' LD and MD for the XK, but MD and HD for the WK. Must've been different summer interns updating their application manual that day...

Quote Originally Posted by 07JeepXK View Post
    Hate to steal his thunder but yes they will work. Same part numbers for WK and XK
    YOU

Edit: that must be the gin talking...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information