Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The Rebuilding Begins

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Sal-XK's Avatar
    I'd be Interested as well in this depends on price.

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty 1USMC's Avatar
    Huey, It was Great seeing your new Commander !! Looks like you found a great vehicle to start your new build up with.

I noticed on your original one that you had chrome side steps. The last time I was home I finally removed mine. If you are interested to put them back on your new one, let me know.. they are ( I think Lol) in perfect condition. No one should have to endure what you have had to experience.. I couldn't help from afar, but at least I can offer them to you dirt cheap, if you are interested.

So.. Congrats again .. I look forward to seeing her evolve !

P.S. Just an after thought, I also have the original (unused) shocks that came with my 4" SL kit. I have no idea if/or how anyone could use them, but if you could, just let me know.
    Last edited by 1USMC; 07-10-2012 at 10:34 PM.
    2010 Limited > 5.7 > Pearl Black > QDII > 4" Superlift w-SSR > Bilstein HD Struts + 1/4" spacer > RCV cv Axles > JBA 6" Springs + Matt's 1/2" Spacer > BDS adj LCA > 285-65-18 Nitto Trail Grappler MT's > Moto Metal 951 > K&N CAI > Flowmaster 50 > 4xGuard-Front/Belly skids + Grill Hoop w/ Front Receiver + Rear Diff. Guard > PIIA 520 ATP > Front Camera > Steel Armadillo's Rear Bumper/Tire/ Blitz Carrier/Super Sliders +Secure Console > Dual Batteries > OBA > JKS Rear-JBA Front Discos > FlashPaq

Senior Member Getting Dirty HueyPilotVN's Avatar
    Thanks for the offer, However I am fairly sure that I will put the Super Sliders on for lower side protection. The chrome nerf bars from before were mostly to help her with getting in and out of the Commander.

Semper Fi
    2007Jeep Green Limited
    4.7 Flex Fuel, Rocky Road 2.5" Lift on front, 4 inch Superlift coils on rear, Spidertrax 1.5" Spacers, Bridgestone 265/70/17
    Chrome Nerf Side Bars, K&N CAI, Flowmaster muffler, Aluminum Diamond Plate Locking Trunk installed
    Factory Roof Pod, Blue Ox Baseplate w/D-rings, "Get Lost 4X4" Front Bumper, T-Max 9000 winch, "Get Lost rear tire carrier, 30 gal second gas tank.
    Did anyone else read the fine print in the brochure and get a $500 rebate for being a Veteran?

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty 1USMC's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by HueyPilotVN View Post
    ...., However I am fairly sure that I will put the Super Sliders on for lower side protection.
    Semper Fi
    Great minds think alike.!. thats why I took my chrome nerf bars off.

Semper Fi
    Last edited by 1USMC; 07-13-2012 at 06:04 PM.

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty 06JeepXKHEMI's Avatar
    Congrats Huey on the purchase, nice color I have the same as yours but 06 with the saddle brown interior. I really like the look of your other one and will be following this build closely.. Enjoy the HEMI its awesome!!! Everyone stands by OME lift which is what I plan to do, seems to be the best for the $$$. Id like to see what you find out about the headers, I have Flowmaster 50s on mine and it sounds great with the k&n. Congrats again, will be following up on the build
    2K6 Limited Jeep Green Metallic/Saddle Brown Leather XK HEMI QDII Old Man Emu HD Suspension w/ Fox Emulsion 2.0 Rear Shocks 1.5" SpiderTraxx Wheel Spacers 265/70 GoodYear MTRs w/Kevlar True Dual Exhuast w/IMCO 50 K&N 63 CAI Diablo 91/Performance Transmission Tuned SA Belly Skid MOPAR Gas Tank Skid, Transfer Case Skid, Suspension Skid Front Tow Hooks 6k HID Lows/3k Fogs

Senior Member Getting Dirty HueyPilotVN's Avatar
    Got a new "Gold Miner" hood ornament in the mail today. Earlier today I had a Flowmaster #42541, 40 series, 2 chamber muffler installed in place of the monster big factory muffler. Might have lost 50 pound in the trade. I also had them remove the resonator at the rear and put on a straight pipe with a chrome extension on it. Now it sounds like a Hemi.
    2007Jeep Green Limited
    4.7 Flex Fuel, Rocky Road 2.5" Lift on front, 4 inch Superlift coils on rear, Spidertrax 1.5" Spacers, Bridgestone 265/70/17
    Chrome Nerf Side Bars, K&N CAI, Flowmaster muffler, Aluminum Diamond Plate Locking Trunk installed
    Factory Roof Pod, Blue Ox Baseplate w/D-rings, "Get Lost 4X4" Front Bumper, T-Max 9000 winch, "Get Lost rear tire carrier, 30 gal second gas tank.
    Did anyone else read the fine print in the brochure and get a $500 rebate for being a Veteran?

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Matt's Avatar
    And it begins!

Need a sound clip of that muffler! Post it here: http://www.theultimatejeep.com/showt...L-Hemi-Muffler (trying to decide what im going to do when a rock tears my stock muffler open offroad)

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Sal-XK's Avatar
    Glad to see things coming together.

Senior Member Getting Dirty
    Glad you are getting excited all over again. Can't wait for the rest!
    07 WK Limited, 3.0 CRD, QDII

Senior Member Getting Dirty stites-xk's Avatar
    Im happy for you!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information