Picked it up this afternoon. It had a couple of extra things I missed when I first looked at it. It has the bluetooth in the rear view mirror U connect for the cell phone. Also has a couple of wireless headsets for the VES. I was actually thinking as I drove it that it was a pretty nice street jeep. Maybe a "Mall Crawler"...nah. I was amazed that there are no dings inside or outside. I bought it from a Lexus dealership and they really detailed and waxed it. It really does look showroom fresh.

Took a couple of pictures as the sun was going down.

My cousins Pam and Greg, and his wife and child are going up the coast to Washington state on vacation so I am going to give them the Commander for a few weeks while I plan the mods.

Since I am a full disclosure kind of guy, here are the details on pricing. KBB was just over 23K, bought it for 20K, after TTL it was $22,110.62. Now this was from a dealer and it seems about a clean as I could ask for. It has 62K miles and no they did not do the 60K service, so I will have to. When I bought my other one new it was about 43K and this one has some more goodies