I'm not sure if anyone else caught this in Valpacer's recent wheeling thread from this past weekend. RCV - Off Road (a very well known company in the wheeling industry) now makes IFS CV Axles for the QT II WK's and XK's. Im not sure if anyone here on the forum has experience with RCV, but their products are absolutely amazing and can with stand any abuse that is thrown at them. Every day I see more and more members posting that they broke "yet another" cv axle while wheeling. I have yet to break one on my XK, but I know mine are getting weak and will need replacing soon so they dont break on the trail and leave me stranded. As you all know, once a cv breaks on our Jeep's, you need to be towed home unless you happen to have a spare cv axle with you. The vehicle will not move on its own in either forward or reverse with a snapped shaft.

I'm looking to order these as soon as I can afford them and totally redo my entire front end. I want to swap my JBA UCA's for RRO, change out my lower ball joints which are already garbage due to bad boots and install some new OME Struts with new coil isolators that I already have.

What are your thoughts on this? Would anyone with QT II ever consider spending that amount of money on CV Axles?

http://www.rcvperformance.com/