Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 07 XK 3.7 in Ga

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty cabledog25's Avatar

Post 07 XK 3.7 in Ga

my name is cabledog25 and i have a 07 commander rocky mountain edition, 3.7L 2wd but im not afraid of going out and wheeling it, current mods are flowmaster exhaust and custom intake. future mods is a 2in lift with 265/70 R17 nitto trail grapplers, new k&n cai and some body protection.

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Matt's Avatar
    Welcome to the forum!

Super Moderator Getting Dirty 07JeepXK's Avatar
    Welcome! You should look into getting an ARB air locker for the rear. While your at it if you plan on going with bigger tires throw some 4.10's in the rear.
    2007 4.7 Liter XK | Front Modified OME HD Lift | Rear 4" Superlift | JBA UCA's | Rusty's Rear Adjustable Track Bar | Rysty’s Adjustable Upper and Lower Rear Control Arms w/Heim Joints | Mickey Thompson Classic III 17x9 Wheels | 315/70R17 Goodyear Duratracs | Airflow Snorkel | Flowmaster 40 Series Muffler | Superchips Flashpaq | Mopar Skids | 4xGuard Belly Guard | American Rebel Rear Diff Cover | Rear Powertrax No-Slip | Front Electronic Locker | Rear Heat/AC Delete

Senior Member Getting Dirty stites-xk's Avatar
    Welcome to the dark side!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

yeah i planned on re gearing the rear end, im deployed right now and i like to do all the work i can myself and my friend so alot of mods got to wait for about a year till i can get home and get back to working on it.

Quote Originally Posted by cabledog25 View Post
    yeah i planned on re gearing the rear end, im deployed right now and i like to do all the work i can myself and my friend so alot of mods got to wait for about a year till i can get home and get back to working on it.
    What branch are you in? Im active Army.
    2007 4.7 Liter XK | Front Modified OME HD Lift | Rear 4" Superlift | JBA UCA's | Rusty's Rear Adjustable Track Bar | Rysty’s Adjustable Upper and Lower Rear Control Arms w/Heim Joints | Mickey Thompson Classic III 17x9 Wheels | 315/70R17 Goodyear Duratracs | Airflow Snorkel | Flowmaster 40 Series Muffler | Superchips Flashpaq | Mopar Skids | 4xGuard Belly Guard | American Rebel Rear Diff Cover | Rear Powertrax No-Slip | Front Electronic Locker | Rear Heat/AC Delete

active army also.

Ft Stewart or Ft Benning?

Fort Gordon, its in augusta ga, near sc stateline

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information