Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: NCCommander's Garage

Member Looking for Dirt NCCommander's Avatar
    Service 4wd system warning came on while on the interstate today, had to reset it every 15-20 minutes so it would stop dinging. Now that i am home i did some research and it seems it could possibly be a harness or solenoid. -_-

In other news, stopped at harbor freight while out of town and picked up the level.
    Going to try my hand at making this light bar for the Commanderp http://www.jeepcommander.com/forums/...ad.php?t=11716
    2006 Jeep Commander
    4.7, QTII, 2'' RC, 245/75/17 Duratracs, Black Rock 908B wheels, 35% tint, Magnaflow exhaust, Navigator offroad lights

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Matt's Avatar
    I forget if the key dance will display the 4wd codes... its worth a shot. There's a few hundred different codes it could be (the shift motor and harness are just the most common causes). This would also be a good time to pick up a superchips flashpaq (since its on your to-do list) or a code reader for a good deal.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    I forget if the key dance will display the 4wd codes... its worth a shot. There's a few hundred different codes it could be (the shift motor and harness are just the most common causes). This would also be a good time to pick up a superchips flashpaq (since its on your to-do list) or a code reader for a good deal.
    I work at a shop, so checking the codes is very easy lol

Im gonna get it checked tomorrow, glad it did it while on the road and not in the woods thats for sure haha

Also, thanks to Black Friday i scored 4 offroad lights (with the wiring and switch) for under $40 with free shipping to my door.
    2006 Jeep Commander
    4.7, QTII, 2'' RC, 245/75/17 Duratracs, Black Rock 908B wheels, 35% tint, Magnaflow exhaust, Navigator offroad lights

Well, got it checked today...turns out its the actuator itself. When i checked the cost of the parts, my wallet basically committed suicide...

Ill be on the highway all day tomorrow so im just going to see if it comes back on before i dish out that much money to replace it.
    2006 Jeep Commander

Where'd you get prices from?

Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    Where'd you get prices from?
    Im not sure where our shop foreman checked, i however know they were at cost.
    2006 Jeep Commander

Jeep is for sale now guys.
    Need to free up some money to pay for college/debt and get out of a car payment.

Not sure if posting the link in this thread violates any rules, if it does just let me know and ill take it down.
    http://eastnc.craigslist.org/cto/3444455943.html
    2006 Jeep Commander

Senior Member Getting Dirty criket's Avatar
    Dang that sucks that you are selling it. But I understand about the whole car payment thing. GLWS man.
    SOLD - 2005 | WK | Khaki | 3.7 | QT1 | OME HD Front Struts | Rusty's 2" lift in Rear w/ Monroe load levelers (F150 version) | 265/70 Nitto Terra Grapplers | 17" Moabs | 1.5" wheel spacers | Pinch weld mod | Rear fender trim mod | 4xG Matrix w/ reciever hitch | 4xG Belly guard | SOLID Diff cover | Cobra CB radio | 4xG CB radio antenna mount

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Sal-XK's Avatar
    Your good posting it I would add it to the for sale section as well so it shows up in google searches and that's where most people look as well.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread Information