Thread: Core XK's Garage

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Super Moderator Getting Dirty 07JeepXK's Avatar
    JBA for the win! I've had mine installed over two years now and not a single issue.
    2007 4.7 Liter XK | Front Modified OME HD Lift | Rear 4" Superlift | JBA UCA's | Rusty's Rear Adjustable Track Bar | Rysty’s Adjustable Upper and Lower Rear Control Arms w/Heim Joints | Mickey Thompson Classic III 17x9 Wheels | 315/70R17 Goodyear Duratracs | Airflow Snorkel | Flowmaster 40 Series Muffler | Superchips Flashpaq | Mopar Skids | 4xGuard Belly Guard | American Rebel Rear Diff Cover | Rear Powertrax No-Slip | Front Electronic Locker | Rear Heat/AC Delete

Senior Member Getting Dirty thance's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 07JeepXK View Post
    JBA for the win! I've had mine installed over two years now and not a single issue.
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    RRO uses Liberty bushings. ... technically a downgrade from stock. That alone is reason for me not to spend good $$$ on them and pay a few bucks more for JBA (I gave Corey a sweet deal and he's not planning on beating them up offroad as much as me).

In addition I found RROs quality control to be sub-par. My first set of control arm bushings separated on me in less than a year and resulted in metal on metal grinding. They "hand picked" a replacement set to send me (after many emails back and forth) and although "better", they were not made to proper oem arm width like JBA. See more here: http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f67/u...ba-rro-2011945

And Jacob beat me to it, dielectric grease is not conductive.
    You guys aren't being very helpful...... you were suppose leave me with some way of justifying to myself that I could save 25% with RRO and still be getting a good product...... I've got nothing to work with here.

I'm very disappointed in both of you!
    2010 5.7 QTII - OME HD w/ 3/8" spacers up front and F150 MLL in rear, JBA UCA 6.7, JKS 2034 Front Quick Disconnects, Gas Tank Skid Mod, PinchWeld Mod, 1.5" SpiderTrax, General Grabber AT 265/70/17, Custom Front Receiver / Plow Mount, Custom Tow Rings F/R, Diablo Intune.

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Matt's Avatar
    Add to that the fact that JBA recent spent a lot of time optimizing their arms to work even better with the OME lift, preventing the knuckle from hitting the strut at full extension and still maintaining alignment. ....

This is one area where I believe the money for JBAs product is well spent. ... and im not one of those JBA phanatics who think everything they sell is the best thing since sliced bread.

Lol you're welcome

Thread Information