Thread: Craigslist Ad

Member Looking for Dirt madrock's Avatar
    2007 Jeep Commander Sport 4x4

Senior Member Getting Dirty stites-xk's Avatar
    Thats funny!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Super Moderator Getting Dirty 07JeepXK's Avatar
    Haha that's hilarious!!
    2007 4.7 Liter XK | Front Modified OME HD Lift | Rear 4" Superlift | JBA UCA's | Rusty's Rear Adjustable Track Bar | Rysty’s Adjustable Upper and Lower Rear Control Arms w/Heim Joints | Mickey Thompson Classic III 17x9 Wheels | 315/70R17 Goodyear Duratracs | Airflow Snorkel | Flowmaster 40 Series Muffler | Superchips Flashpaq | Mopar Skids | 4xGuard Belly Guard | American Rebel Rear Diff Cover | Rear Powertrax No-Slip | Front Electronic Locker | Rear Heat/AC Delete

Senior Member Getting Dirty Adondo's Avatar
    That's pretty funny alright. And for yet another reason too, what about the seller's report to the DMV? The seller should have all the buyer's info so he can submit it to the gov't.

I'll never forget when I was about 10 ~ 11 years old, I was in my cousin Linda's car, which was full of family. The car was a Corvair. The engine dropped out on a freeway in Salem Oregon. Years later, I become a motorhead and find out that can all to easily happen with those pancake engines. There's nothing under them, (no frame) and when the mounts fail, the engine simply drops out. There we all stand, looking at other cars madly swerving around the smoking ruins of the Corvair's flat-six, laying about 75 yards away. It was long before the age of cellphones, so we just had to wait 'til a cop came along. That's the visual that popped into my head when I read that ad!

As for the Durango, the engine will twist upwards under torque depending on which mount is missing. If it's the other side, it'll just bounce up on speed bumps and the like. The poor buyer will be wondering why the fan keeps hitting the shroud.
    2006, 4.7L, QTII, Toyo Wild Country M/T 265/70R17 tires, Ultrasport 175 wheels, Rocky Road 2.25'' lift kit, HID off-road lighting, Surco 50x60 roof rack, Foxwing awning, Superchips performance programming.

Thread Information