Thread: I've been discriminated against!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Sal-XK's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CT-riverrat View Post
    Definitely contact the VA, they might want to make an example of that rotten lousy company. Just for haha's did you check with USPS? I worked for the post office since I was discharged,(many, many, years ago). They are frequently looking for drivers. Like moving mail from airport to local plant etc.
    No I never did actually didn't think about them with all the budget problems there having and such. But ya it's a piece a crap company bragging on military friendly and pulling that crap.

Quote Originally Posted by AJeepZJ View Post
    Thanks AJ I agree and I've already downloaded the forum and will fax it in Monday.

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Core XK's Avatar
    My entire family is pretty much in or has been in the military or law enforcement, and I completely agree with you not letting it go and seeing if a complaint w/ the EEOC Disability Discrimination will bring any spotlight on that company. I hope you find a better company to work for.

I know this sounds really weird but as a child I wanted to be a truck driver (18 wheelers).....I think that is different than most childhood dreams? LOL
    2010 Silver HEMI XK QTII

My Garage: http://www.theultimatejeep.com/showt...re-XK-s-Garage

Thread Information