Thread: Need everyones expertise.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Sal-XK's Avatar
    Poison spider makes some nice stuff for sure teraflex or evo make some nice lifts. And yes just get the ruby upgraded axles and 4:1 crawl gear no brainier. Trans is a personal choice

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty
    Gah - there are so many good lifts for the JK's. Rancho, Superlift, Teraflex, Skyjacker, ARB/OME, Rock Krawler - they all have great products. Tire choice is, for the most part, preferential. But that kind of decision really depends on how often you plan on making trips to Uwharrie. You have the luxury of some pretty reputable installers and/or distributors here in NC as well. This includes 4wheelparts store in Raleigh, Down East Offroad (DEO) in Wilson (i'd recommend these guys), and I think there is a place that Sal would recommend over in his neck of the woods by Fayetteville. Good luck! Hopefully I'll be joining you in the JK ranks sometime next year.

Supporting Vendor Looking for Dirt Synthetic Advantage's Avatar
    Sounds good everyone, thanks!

Unless it requires major modification I pretty much can tackle a lift here at the house. I'm lucky to have a garage and a good supply of tools and a welder, mig and gas.

The big thing is selling the impala and getting out of it what I feel it is worth, not really over pricing it but to be fare in that if one tried to build it then it would cost them the same if not more now that it has been a few years since I got it complete. With this economy it doesn't look good but then you never know.

I'm familiar with DEO, Wilson is only a 45 miles from me right up 795. There is a place in Jacksonville that does some serious hard core vehicle lift work that I can talk to as well.

Thanks again.

Thread Information