Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Ultimate Jeep Summit 2013 / Silverton CO / July 22 - 26 - Planning Thread

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty pjmjr508's Avatar
    Vacation time for this was submitted today
    PJMJR508
    (Happy Jeep)

Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by pjmjr508 View Post
    Vacation time for this was submitted today
    You will not regret it!
    2006 XK Limited, 5.7L Hemi
    Dark Khaki, QDII, Rocky Road 2.25" lift, Steel Armadillo front bumper with Warn PowerPlant winch, Steel Armadillo rear bumper w/ tire carrier, Rock Sliders, Light Bar & Front Fender Tube Fenders, 4xGuard belly skid plate & rear differential guard, BFG M/T A/T 255/75R17s on Rubicon rims, Spidertrax 1.5 inch wheel spacers, Rhino Rack Pioneer Tray with FoxWing Awning, Superchips VIVID Programmer, Air Flow snorkel, Steel Armadillo Secure Console, Cobra CB Radio, Lock Pick Video Programmer, ASFIR Skid Plates.

Knappster's Garage

Profile for Knappsters

AKA: the Owner of The Steel Armadillo L.L.C.

Looking forward to this trip.
    PJMJR508
    (Happy Jeep)

Administrator
    Blog Entries
    I just got off the phone with Amy at the Red Mountain Motel & RV Park, looks like things are filling up fast in that neck of the woods so if you are planning on attending you may want to make your reservations. They do allow for cancellations so if you think you are attending you need to call her and get the details.

You can rich them at 1-888-970-5512

I will be arriving on Sunday 7/21 and departing Friday 7/26.

I have reserved space #14 again and she suggested you ask for 11, 12, 13, 23, 24, 25 in order to be in the same area. They also currently have two motel rooms and two small cabins but those go fast so if you need one call soon.
    Last edited by Knappster; 01-18-2013 at 04:29 PM.
    Dark Khaki, QDII, Rocky Road 2.25" lift, Steel Armadillo front bumper with Warn PowerPlant winch, Steel Armadillo rear bumper w/ tire carrier, Rock Sliders, Light Bar & Front Fender Tube Fenders, 4xGuard belly skid plate & rear differential guard, BFG M/T A/T 255/75R17s on Rubicon rims, Spidertrax 1.5 inch wheel spacers, Rhino Rack Pioneer Tray with FoxWing Awning, Superchips VIVID Programmer, Air Flow snorkel, Steel Armadillo Secure Console, Cobra CB Radio, Lock Pick Video Programmer, ASFIR Skid Plates.

Knappster's Garage

Profile for Knappsters

will reserve soon as well.
    PJMJR508
    (Happy Jeep)

Senior Member Getting Dirty Adondo's Avatar

Finally!!

I've been calling, leaving messages and emails for a while. I called Red Mountain this morning as soon as I got to work, someone answered the phone, and now I'm in!! Site #11. We'll be coming in probably Monday the 22nd. It's 1,050 miles from here, so that leaves the weekend to get there non-rushed. Whether it's just me or I'll have a buddy or two remains to be seen. Mom's gone now, so it's just me and the dog.
    2006, 4.7L, QTII, Toyo Wild Country M/T 265/70R17 tires, Ultrasport 175 wheels, Rocky Road 2.25'' lift kit, HID off-road lighting, Surco 50x60 roof rack, Foxwing awning, Superchips performance programming.

Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Adondo View Post
    I've been calling, leaving messages and emails for a while. I called Red Mountain this morning as soon as I got to work, someone answered the phone, and now I'm in!! Site #11. We'll be coming in probably Monday the 22nd. It's 1,050 miles from here, so that leaves the weekend to get there non-rushed. Whether it's just me or I'll have a buddy or two remains to be seen. Mom's gone now, so it's just me and the dog.
    My drive is shorter, I will be arriving Sunday so I can help other set up if needed.

Knappster's Garage

Profile for Knappsters

I have to wait until next payday to make my res for a cabin.

Adondo if you want to caravan let me know.
    PJMJR508
    (Happy Jeep)

Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by pjmjr508 View Post
    I have to wait until next payday to make my res for a cabin.
    I don't think they take a deposit, they have not charged my card and I made my Reservation a month ago.

Knappster's Garage

Profile for Knappsters

Quote Originally Posted by Knappster View Post
    I don't think they take a deposit, they have not charged my card and I made my Reservation a month ago.
    Hmmm ok I was going off of the way the place took did it last year, so I will call them tomorrow while I was off work.
    Thx
    PJMJR508
    (Happy Jeep)

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information