Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Ultimate Jeep Summit 2013 / Silverton CO / July 22 - 26 - Planning Thread

Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Still time to get your reservations in. Lots of great trails and some hot air ballooning too.
    2006 XK Limited, 5.7L Hemi
    Dark Khaki, QDII, Rocky Road 2.25" lift, Steel Armadillo front bumper with Warn PowerPlant winch, Steel Armadillo rear bumper w/ tire carrier, Rock Sliders, Light Bar & Front Fender Tube Fenders, 4xGuard belly skid plate & rear differential guard, BFG M/T A/T 255/75R17s on Rubicon rims, Spidertrax 1.5 inch wheel spacers, Rhino Rack Pioneer Tray with FoxWing Awning, Superchips VIVID Programmer, Air Flow snorkel, Steel Armadillo Secure Console, Cobra CB Radio, Lock Pick Video Programmer, ASFIR Skid Plates.

Knappster's Garage

Profile for Knappsters

AKA: the Owner of The Steel Armadillo L.L.C.

Senior Member Getting Dirty stites-xk's Avatar
    Do we want to start looking at trails to get an idea on what everyone wants to do?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by stites-xk View Post
    Do we want to start looking at trails to get an idea on what everyone wants to do?

That would be a great idea, One day we are going to do the trails that get us over to the hot air balloon location. I would like to put black bear on the list again if you guys are interested.
    Dark Khaki, QDII, Rocky Road 2.25" lift, Steel Armadillo front bumper with Warn PowerPlant winch, Steel Armadillo rear bumper w/ tire carrier, Rock Sliders, Light Bar & Front Fender Tube Fenders, 4xGuard belly skid plate & rear differential guard, BFG M/T A/T 255/75R17s on Rubicon rims, Spidertrax 1.5 inch wheel spacers, Rhino Rack Pioneer Tray with FoxWing Awning, Superchips VIVID Programmer, Air Flow snorkel, Steel Armadillo Secure Console, Cobra CB Radio, Lock Pick Video Programmer, ASFIR Skid Plates.

Knappster's Garage

Profile for Knappsters

Quote Originally Posted by Knappster View Post
    That would be a great idea, One day we are going to do the trails that get us over to the hot air balloon location. I would like to put black bear on the list again if you guys are interested.
    Black bear would be fun! Plus if you guys are into fishing there is all of great places out that way!

Senior Member Getting Dirty Adondo's Avatar
    This ain't good. They're talking about South Fork, and that's barely 50 miles from Silverton. (Over the mountain from what I can tell on Google Earth) Is the trip still a go?

Massive wildfire threatens to torch Colorado tourist town

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013...rist-town?lite

The fire(s) is the worst ever in Colorado history. My boss came from there, and has been keeping close tabs on it. I also have friends there too.
    2006, 4.7L, QTII, Toyo Wild Country M/T 265/70R17 tires, Ultrasport 175 wheels, Rocky Road 2.25'' lift kit, HID off-road lighting, Surco 50x60 roof rack, Foxwing awning, Superchips performance programming.

Administrator
    Blog Entries
    The trip is still a go. Fires will be out by the time we go and it sounds like our area will not be effected.

Knappster's Garage

Profile for Knappsters

D Day is almost here! (D as in drive!)

From what I've read about Black Bear Pass, my palms sweat just thinking about it!

By the way, how many are going to be there? I've lost track trying to go back thru this planning thread.
    Last edited by Adondo; 07-08-2013 at 04:35 PM.
    2006, 4.7L, QTII, Toyo Wild Country M/T 265/70R17 tires, Ultrasport 175 wheels, Rocky Road 2.25'' lift kit, HID off-road lighting, Surco 50x60 roof rack, Foxwing awning, Superchips performance programming.

Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Adondo View Post
    By the way, how many are going to be there? I've lost track trying to go back thru this planning thread.
    That makes two of us, I don't have a clue how many prizes to bring.

Are we doing any hot air ballooning?

Knappster's Garage

Profile for Knappsters

I just found out today all my vacation is put on hold till the job is done, but I think I can swing by Friday night or something. Run a trail with you guys on Saturday.

Well, I have bad news. I've been holding off 'til the last minute to see what happens, but the time to call Red Mountain finally came. (to give them enough time to rent out the space to someone else) Due to several factors, including people I thought would go along dropping out etc., I've had to cancel out. I won't be there this year.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread Information