I'm going to be ordering some material/tools to make 1/2" thick upper & lower spacers for the rear suspension. My plan is to run ones of each for 1" height increase when I take off my load levellers. ... but know a few guys here are interested in running the 1/2" lower spacers to get rid if some rear sag that's common after installing lifts.

So trying to gauge how much material to buy. Who all would want a set of 1/2" spacers? Figure they'll be $30 shipped for a set.

NOTE: This is not a for-sale thread. I'm making these for myself regardless and will post pics. Just trying to see who else does/might want a set to determine how much material to buy AND and type of tooling I should get. For example if no one wants them, ill make mine a bit more "crude" since they'll be hidden anyways and ill only spend the time making them once. But if there's 3+ more people that want a set, them I'm going to spend the money on the proper hole saws and/or adapters for my friends lathe/mill so it doesn't take me over an hour to make each set lol.