Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Diff covers/skid plates

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty 06JeepXKHEMI's Avatar
    No Dana 35 xtreme it says.. Im writing them now to produce something like this for us, at $135 its a buy I would definitely do!!
    2K6 Limited Jeep Green Metallic/Saddle Brown Leather XK HEMI QDII Old Man Emu HD Suspension w/ Fox Emulsion 2.0 Rear Shocks 1.5" SpiderTraxx Wheel Spacers 265/70 GoodYear MTRs w/Kevlar True Dual Exhuast w/IMCO 50 K&N 63 CAI Diablo 91/Performance Transmission Tuned SA Belly Skid MOPAR Gas Tank Skid, Transfer Case Skid, Suspension Skid Front Tow Hooks 6k HID Lows/3k Fogs

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Core XK's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 07JeepXK View Post
    Thats awesome!! Is that an 8.25 diff cover?????? I noticed its a 10 bolt!!!
    That looks awesome!
    2010 Silver HEMI XK QTII

My Garage: http://www.theultimatejeep.com/showt...re-XK-s-Garage

Administrator
    Blog Entries
    There was a company I talked to at SEMA that will make one if I ship them a dif cover. I will look into the cost to buy a 2nd one when I get home or I will have to take the one off mine.
    2006 XK Limited, 5.7L Hemi
    Dark Khaki, QDII, Rocky Road 2.25" lift, Steel Armadillo front bumper with Warn PowerPlant winch, Steel Armadillo rear bumper w/ tire carrier, Rock Sliders, Light Bar & Front Fender Tube Fenders, 4xGuard belly skid plate & rear differential guard, BFG M/T A/T 255/75R17s on Rubicon rims, Spidertrax 1.5 inch wheel spacers, Rhino Rack Pioneer Tray with FoxWing Awning, Superchips VIVID Programmer, Air Flow snorkel, Steel Armadillo Secure Console, Cobra CB Radio, Lock Pick Video Programmer, ASFIR Skid Plates.

Knappster's Garage

Profile for Knappsters

AKA: the Owner of The Steel Armadillo L.L.C.

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Sal-XK's Avatar
    With that armor you making a diff cover might not be needed but with both I think you'll be bullet proof back there.

Yea look into it if anything let me know I can always buy a cover to send to you they arent much.. As I said before Id rather give SA the business and have a one of or rare piece and will spend alil more to get it, obviously cost does pay a factor but I cant imagine it will be much more than 4xguards..
    2K6 Limited Jeep Green Metallic/Saddle Brown Leather XK HEMI QDII Old Man Emu HD Suspension w/ Fox Emulsion 2.0 Rear Shocks 1.5" SpiderTraxx Wheel Spacers 265/70 GoodYear MTRs w/Kevlar True Dual Exhuast w/IMCO 50 K&N 63 CAI Diablo 91/Performance Transmission Tuned SA Belly Skid MOPAR Gas Tank Skid, Transfer Case Skid, Suspension Skid Front Tow Hooks 6k HID Lows/3k Fogs

Senior Member Getting Dirty stites-xk's Avatar
    I would much rather give SA the business as well!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

So I reached out to the company American Rebel as they are the ones who make the diff cover I posted earlier.. They currently make a cover for the 10 bolt but not the 12. They also said they would make one if they received enough calls for it. Im going to call them back tmrw and see if they will make a one off piece, I love this design way to much!! Heres the pic again if you didnt catch it in the earlier posts..
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	diffcover.jpg 
Views:	124 
Size:	45.0 KB 
ID:	1524

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Matt's Avatar
    that is an awesome cover.... i would put that on in lieu of the 4xg anyday

Exactly!! but they dont make a 12 bolt, if I can get a few people who want one maybe they will make a set for us, they are advertised at $135 so price comparison to 4xguard is right there with much better appearance..

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Matt's Avatar
    Maybe see how many they would want for an initial order. Might be a good opportunity for Jon to add this product to S.A's affiliate products and offer the exclusive QDII cover

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information