Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Diff covers/skid plates

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty 06JeepXKHEMI's Avatar
    Ill call them tomorrow and ask I think there is enough guys out there with 12 bolt that would be interested in this since there is nothing else like it in the market.. We will know more tomorrow
    2K6 Limited Jeep Green Metallic/Saddle Brown Leather XK HEMI QDII Old Man Emu HD Suspension w/ Fox Emulsion 2.0 Rear Shocks 1.5" SpiderTraxx Wheel Spacers 265/70 GoodYear MTRs w/Kevlar True Dual Exhuast w/IMCO 50 K&N 63 CAI Diablo 91/Performance Transmission Tuned SA Belly Skid MOPAR Gas Tank Skid, Transfer Case Skid, Suspension Skid Front Tow Hooks 6k HID Lows/3k Fogs

Senior Member Getting Dirty criket's Avatar
    FWIW, here is mine on the back of my jeep. Remember, mine is a 10 bolt. And the ENTIRE piece is as thick as the ridges you see (~0.25" which is thick for metal)

SOLD - 2005 | WK | Khaki | 3.7 | QT1 | OME HD Front Struts | Rusty's 2" lift in Rear w/ Monroe load levelers (F150 version) | 265/70 Nitto Terra Grapplers | 17" Moabs | 1.5" wheel spacers | Pinch weld mod | Rear fender trim mod | 4xG Matrix w/ reciever hitch | 4xG Belly guard | SOLID Diff cover | Cobra CB radio | 4xG CB radio antenna mount

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Matt's Avatar
    Just tell them to look at the 4XG guard that everyones buying.... that should be enough for them to realize its a market they should supply for.

Administrator
    Blog Entries
    I will jump on this when I get back to town.
    2006 XK Limited, 5.7L Hemi
    Dark Khaki, QDII, Rocky Road 2.25" lift, Steel Armadillo front bumper with Warn PowerPlant winch, Steel Armadillo rear bumper w/ tire carrier, Rock Sliders, Light Bar & Front Fender Tube Fenders, 4xGuard belly skid plate & rear differential guard, BFG M/T A/T 255/75R17s on Rubicon rims, Spidertrax 1.5 inch wheel spacers, Rhino Rack Pioneer Tray with FoxWing Awning, Superchips VIVID Programmer, Air Flow snorkel, Steel Armadillo Secure Console, Cobra CB Radio, Lock Pick Video Programmer, ASFIR Skid Plates.

Knappster's Garage

Profile for Knappsters

AKA: the Owner of The Steel Armadillo L.L.C.

John, let me know if youd like the contact info for the lady I spoke to.. I wrote her this am to see if they would do a set for us and then maybe you could get them to mass produce
    2K6 Limited Jeep Green Metallic/Saddle Brown Leather XK HEMI QDII Old Man Emu HD Suspension w/ Fox Emulsion 2.0 Rear Shocks 1.5" SpiderTraxx Wheel Spacers 265/70 GoodYear MTRs w/Kevlar True Dual Exhuast w/IMCO 50 K&N 63 CAI Diablo 91/Performance Transmission Tuned SA Belly Skid MOPAR Gas Tank Skid, Transfer Case Skid, Suspension Skid Front Tow Hooks 6k HID Lows/3k Fogs

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Core XK's Avatar
    This guard is the nicest ive seen....too bad my 4xg is already in matts garage

Ok guys Im updating this thread, Adam is buying the 10 bolt American Rebel diff cover as they do not produce a 12 bolt, Im sending them pics of the 12 bolt along with the 4xguard to show them there is a market. The mold to produce these diff covers they said is 5k so after sending them the pic I will be talking with production manager to see if they will do it. I could use everyone help who is actually interested in getting one of these so we can create interest for them to make it.. Especially if John is willing to offer this in his store I think we can be on to something. If anyone is interested I strongly suggest calling them, 714-533-3286, even if its for the 10 bolt. I will keep everyone updated

I definitely would have bought that instead of the 4xg if it was available at the time

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Sal-XK's Avatar
    Nice job man but keep in mind when its time to spend people have a habit of disappearing. I've seen lots of group buys crash an burn unfortunately. Our group here is pretty good at following threw though.

I wonder how their sales of the 10-bolt version are... they should be able to base expected profit on those figures (as a percentage of QDII volume compared to the other diffs)

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread Information