Well it sounds like the selling of my XK to my brother got pushed back or might not even happen now (he wasn't able to produce the cash like he said he was going to). So until he comes up with the money or I find the perfect Hemi XK and trade mine in for, i'll continue to build the current XK. I was doing a lot of thinking when I was replacing my bent diff cover last week after the Rausch Creek trip. I had a Ford Ranger that I installed a Powertrax no-slip lock in the rear and it was amazing...and cheap! Powertrax lists a No-slip locker for the Commander with 29 spline axle shafts. Very easy install which I can do in about 2 hours. I'm going to order one at the end of next week and be the guniea pig on the install in a Commander (I believe no one has one installed at this time or even tried). If it doesnt work with our rear axles for some reason, ill just sell it on craigslist or ebay and lose a few $$. No big deal. What are your thoughts? Oh and keep your eye out for a mint steel blue metallic hemi XK!!!!