Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
I had the powertrax lock-right in my explorer. That thing was amazing off-road but chattered like hell around turns lol.

Easy install for sure. But they're $450+ now? I remember paying $300ish for mine. At almost the $500 mark I'd probably look for a full carrier. Isn't there an ARB that works?

There is a difference between the Lock right and the No-Slip. I had the No-slip in my Ranger and it never made a sound....EVER! You wouldnt even know it was in there unless I told you. Or when you seen how much more capable it was off road, especially in two wheel drive with both wheels locked. I wanted an ARB, but then thought long and hard about it. Its close to $900 shipped to your door, then you need to install a compressor and all the lines. Not to mention tearing apart the entire rear end to install it. Thats a job that would take a weekend to do. I can do the No-slip in 2 hours or less. Also with the no slip you dont have to worry about if its actually going to work when you hit the button like you would with an ARB. ARB are known to have air leaks on the trail and lose locking capability.