Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Powertrax No-Slip Locker

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Matt's Avatar
    damn man I don't like where this is headed

Super Moderator Getting Dirty 07JeepXK's Avatar
    I think Andrew said it best. "Dude your Jeep situation is worse than a high school relationship, back and forth" lol

There is no problem with the 4.7
    2007 4.7 Liter XK | Front Modified OME HD Lift | Rear 4" Superlift | JBA UCA's | Rusty's Rear Adjustable Track Bar | Rysty’s Adjustable Upper and Lower Rear Control Arms w/Heim Joints | Mickey Thompson Classic III 17x9 Wheels | 315/70R17 Goodyear Duratracs | Airflow Snorkel | Flowmaster 40 Series Muffler | Superchips Flashpaq | Mopar Skids | 4xGuard Belly Guard | American Rebel Rear Diff Cover | Rear Powertrax No-Slip | Front Electronic Locker | Rear Heat/AC Delete

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Core XK's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 07JeepXK View Post
    I think Andrew said it best. "Dude your Jeep situation is worse than a high school relationship, back and forth" lol

There is no problem with the 4.7
    haha Why will it go in the 5.7L? I am assuming you're waiting to release the complete bad news....I'LL WAIT
    2010 Silver HEMI XK QTII

My Garage: http://www.theultimatejeep.com/showt...re-XK-s-Garage

Or you're like a politician. .... constantly flip flopping on what you're doing

Quote Originally Posted by Core XK View Post
    haha Why will it go in the 5.7L? I am assuming you're waiting to release the complete bad news....I'LL WAIT
    It will go in your 5.7L. It wont fit in mine with ELSD
    2007 4.7 Liter XK | Front Modified OME HD Lift | Rear 4" Superlift | JBA UCA's | Rusty's Rear Adjustable Track Bar | Rysty’s Adjustable Upper and Lower Rear Control Arms w/Heim Joints | Mickey Thompson Classic III 17x9 Wheels | 315/70R17 Goodyear Duratracs | Airflow Snorkel | Flowmaster 40 Series Muffler | Superchips Flashpaq | Mopar Skids | 4xGuard Belly Guard | American Rebel Rear Diff Cover | Rear Powertrax No-Slip | Front Electronic Locker | Rear Heat/AC Delete

... It wont fit in mine with ELSD
    OK it is like a high school relationship..... cause I'm confused how that's not "good" news!

haha the bad news was I had big plans for the XK in the next month since I never received the cash from my brother. Now he's talking about getting a loan from the credit union and I cant find an XK. The good news will come when I purchase the new XK. Well unless this falls through once again. He hasnt been approved yet.
    Last edited by 07JeepXK; 08-23-2012 at 11:31 AM.

If I had the approval authority id say come to the credit union I work at and I'll give him the $$! lol

Hopefully it works out man...but thats good to know it will work on my XK in the future ;p
    2010 Silver HEMI XK QTII

Either way the end result is good for me I guess. My crazy modded Jeep with a rear locker and new tcase or a newer Hemi QD II. The only thing that sucks is having to do everything all over again with the new XK.

Either way the end result is good for me I guess. My crazy modded Jeep with a rear locker and new tcase or a newer Hemi QD II. The only thing that sucks is having to do everything all over again with the new XK.
    Yeah I hear what you mean....but now you know much more about the XK to perfect the modding on a new one if thats the route you end up going.
    2010 Silver HEMI XK QTII

Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread Information