Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Powertrax No-Slip Locker

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Core XK's Avatar
    lmao!

Well keep us updated on your brother. Even though I'd LOVE to have that installed I'd rather stuff work out the way you want it to
    2010 Silver HEMI XK QTII

My Garage: http://www.theultimatejeep.com/showt...re-XK-s-Garage

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty 06JeepXKHEMI's Avatar
    My driver sides windows got smashed by some ignorant punk while I was parked in VALET of Trump Plaza and took my gps, not my radar, not my change, cds, or back up pair of oakleys.. Our drivers window is tempered glass like the windshield cause of its size, they tried to smash but it would break, so the smashed out the rear glass and quarter glass to get in, then climbed inside thru the window scratching the door and seat, and remind you this happened all in Trump Valet.. The cost was $1300 which I was reimbursed for but still pissed me off.. i would have rather given the idiot $50 that he would get for the used GPS, just all that for nothing. Here are some pics if you didnt see them before
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	broken.jpg 
Views:	109 
Size:	42.9 KB 
ID:	1525Click image for larger version. 

Name:	WP_000238.jpg 
Views:	103 
Size:	95.4 KB 
ID:	1526Click image for larger version. 

Name:	WP_000239.jpg 
Views:	112 
Size:	102.6 KB 
ID:	1527Click image for larger version. 

Name:	WP_000243.jpg 
Views:	104 
Size:	91.5 KB 
ID:	1528
    This was not even 2 weeks after I got it, I still think it was someone who worked there cause I paid cash when I checked in for the rooms for over $1000, so they probably thought I had some nice things, of course they denied it
    2K6 Limited Jeep Green Metallic/Saddle Brown Leather XK HEMI QDII Old Man Emu HD Suspension w/ Fox Emulsion 2.0 Rear Shocks 1.5" SpiderTraxx Wheel Spacers 265/70 GoodYear MTRs w/Kevlar True Dual Exhuast w/IMCO 50 K&N 63 CAI Diablo 91/Performance Transmission Tuned SA Belly Skid MOPAR Gas Tank Skid, Transfer Case Skid, Suspension Skid Front Tow Hooks 6k HID Lows/3k Fogs

Quote Originally Posted by 06JeepXKHEMI View Post
    My driver sides windows got smashed by some ignorant punk while I was parked in VALET of Trump Plaza and took my gps, not my radar, not my change, cds, or back up pair of oakleys.. Our drivers window is tempered glass like the windshield cause of its size, they tried to smash but it would break, so the smashed out the rear glass and quarter glass to get in, then climbed inside thru the window scratching the door and seat, and remind you this happened all in Trump Valet.. The cost was $1300 which I was reimbursed for but still pissed me off.. i would have rather given the idiot $50 that he would get for the used GPS, just all that for nothing. Here are some pics if you didnt see them before
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	broken.jpg 
Views:	109 
Size:	42.9 KB 
ID:	1525Click image for larger version. 

Name:	WP_000238.jpg 
Views:	103 
Size:	95.4 KB 
ID:	1526Click image for larger version. 

Name:	WP_000239.jpg 
Views:	112 
Size:	102.6 KB 
ID:	1527Click image for larger version. 

Name:	WP_000243.jpg 
Views:	104 
Size:	91.5 KB 
ID:	1528
    This was not even 2 weeks after I got it, I still think it was someone who worked there cause I paid cash when I checked in for the rooms for over $1000, so they probably thought I had some nice things, of course they denied it
    That is crazy man but I am glad it got taken care of without issues....I'd be super pissed...
    2010 Silver HEMI XK QTII

OOOHHHHH no it didnt get taken care of without any issues, I had to fight with them cause they said they were only going to pay $560 as thats what their insurance adjuster said it would cost, I was out of pocket for 2.5 weeks until I finally threatened to sue them and had my buddy who is a lawyer call in representing me.. I also notified every news station, paper and any local news product of what happened and sent copies to their corporate office. It got ugly but eventually they cut the check..
    2K6 Limited Jeep Green Metallic/Saddle Brown Leather XK HEMI QDII Old Man Emu HD Suspension w/ Fox Emulsion 2.0 Rear Shocks 1.5" SpiderTraxx Wheel Spacers 265/70 GoodYear MTRs w/Kevlar True Dual Exhuast w/IMCO 50 K&N 63 CAI Diablo 91/Performance Transmission Tuned SA Belly Skid MOPAR Gas Tank Skid, Transfer Case Skid, Suspension Skid Front Tow Hooks 6k HID Lows/3k Fogs

OOOHHHHH no it didnt get taken care of without any issues, I had to fight with them cause they said they were only going to pay $560 as thats what their insurance adjuster said it would cost, I was out of pocket for 2.5 weeks until I finally threatened to sue them and had my buddy who is a lawyer call in representing me.. I also notified every news station, paper and any local news product of what happened and sent copies to their corporate office. It got ugly but eventually they cut the check..
    oh wow....that definitely was not handled smoothly by any means. I am so suprised they didnt take your scanner....
    2010 Silver HEMI XK QTII

even if they did anything they took or didnt take they would get change for, is it really worth smashing 3 windows, ignorance just makes me turn ignorant.. oh well its over and done with and now I have aftermarket windows that will never look like factory

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Matt's Avatar
    If it makes you feel better I didn't know they were different.

even if they did anything they took or didnt take they would get change for, is it really worth smashing 3 windows, ignorance just makes me turn ignorant.. oh well its over and done with and now I have aftermarket windows that will never look like factory
    Stuff like this always happened in my old neighborhood in Philly so I know what you mean by ignorance. That's one way to look at it! ;p
    2010 Silver HEMI XK QTII

Super Moderator Getting Dirty 07JeepXK's Avatar
    I didn't realize that was your jeep Andrew
    2007 4.7 Liter XK | Front Modified OME HD Lift | Rear 4" Superlift | JBA UCA's | Rusty's Rear Adjustable Track Bar | Rysty’s Adjustable Upper and Lower Rear Control Arms w/Heim Joints | Mickey Thompson Classic III 17x9 Wheels | 315/70R17 Goodyear Duratracs | Airflow Snorkel | Flowmaster 40 Series Muffler | Superchips Flashpaq | Mopar Skids | 4xGuard Belly Guard | American Rebel Rear Diff Cover | Rear Powertrax No-Slip | Front Electronic Locker | Rear Heat/AC Delete

Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    If it makes you feel better I didn't know they were different.
    Next Rausch Creek trip look closer you can tell, and the rear molding isnt right have to call the window guy back out to fix it.. Plus i know they are different and thats enough to get me going everytime hahahaha

Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread Information