Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Powertrax No-Slip Locker

Super Moderator Getting Dirty 07JeepXK's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    That would be cool.... Matt & Andrew Vs. Sal & Adam. It'll be a great Hemi QDII vs. 4.7 QTII showdown (though Andrew i'll warn ya now, as you're probably aware we will be at a disadvantage just due to the fact that Sal & Adam are both on the verge of being clinically insane! lol)

And Corey will have to get his skids on so he can be the tie-breaker with the Hemi QTII
    Sal and Adam 1 - Matt and Andrew 0
    4.7 Liter & 33's FTW!!!!
    2007 4.7 Liter XK | Front Modified OME HD Lift | Rear 4" Superlift | JBA UCA's | Rusty's Rear Adjustable Track Bar | Rysty’s Adjustable Upper and Lower Rear Control Arms w/Heim Joints | Mickey Thompson Classic III 17x9 Wheels | 315/70R17 Goodyear Duratracs | Airflow Snorkel | Flowmaster 40 Series Muffler | Superchips Flashpaq | Mopar Skids | 4xGuard Belly Guard | American Rebel Rear Diff Cover | Rear Powertrax No-Slip | Front Electronic Locker | Rear Heat/AC Delete

Quote Originally Posted by T1RKaZz View Post
    What are your guys view on a locker in a QT1

Sent from my HTC Sensation using Tapatalk 2
    Do it! I'll make a nice write up for you when I install mine in a few weeks...
    2007 4.7 Liter XK | Front Modified OME HD Lift | Rear 4" Superlift | JBA UCA's | Rusty's Rear Adjustable Track Bar | Rysty’s Adjustable Upper and Lower Rear Control Arms w/Heim Joints | Mickey Thompson Classic III 17x9 Wheels | 315/70R17 Goodyear Duratracs | Airflow Snorkel | Flowmaster 40 Series Muffler | Superchips Flashpaq | Mopar Skids | 4xGuard Belly Guard | American Rebel Rear Diff Cover | Rear Powertrax No-Slip | Front Electronic Locker | Rear Heat/AC Delete

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Matt's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 07JeepXK View Post
    Sal and Adam 1 - Matt and Andrew 0
    4.7 Liter & 33's FTW!!!!
    Matt & Andrew 1 - Sal and Adam 0

Both Hemi XK's have functional t-cases FTW!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by T1RKaZz View Post
    What are your guys view on a locker in a QT1
    The benefit would be night/day, especially since the QT1 tcase does not have the ability to lock up.

Matt & Andrew 1 - Sal and Adam 0

Both Hemi XK's have functional t-cases FTW!!!!
    Read a few posts back. New transfer case is going in the first week of September (prior to RC). But I forgot to mention. Along with the rear locker thats going in at the same time is a QD II front diff with full lock capabilitly with the flip of a switch. So I think I had it right the first time. GO BIG OR GO HOME!!!!

Read a few posts back. New transfer case is going in the first week of September (prior to RC). But I forgot to mention. Along with the rear locker thats going in at the same time is a QD II front diff with full lock capabilitly with the flip of a switch. So I think I had it right the first time. GO BIG OR GO HOME!!!!
    And you're assuming I wont have 33s by October?

Member Looking for Dirt T1RKaZz's Avatar
    Do it! I'll make a nice write up for you when I install mine in a few weeks...
    That would be awesome!!

Sent from my HTC Sensation using Tapatalk 2

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty 06JeepXKHEMI's Avatar
    This is going to be a fun trip!! Im the lucky one that lives close enough to literally watch this build happen, which I will be.. Fortunately I get to sit back and enjoy my QDII while he builds his own version of it
    2K6 Limited Jeep Green Metallic/Saddle Brown Leather XK HEMI QDII Old Man Emu HD Suspension w/ Fox Emulsion 2.0 Rear Shocks 1.5" SpiderTraxx Wheel Spacers 265/70 GoodYear MTRs w/Kevlar True Dual Exhuast w/IMCO 50 K&N 63 CAI Diablo 91/Performance Transmission Tuned SA Belly Skid MOPAR Gas Tank Skid, Transfer Case Skid, Suspension Skid Front Tow Hooks 6k HID Lows/3k Fogs

And you're assuming I wont have 33s by October?
    I call BS. You Hemi QD II guys are to scared to take the angle grinder and jigsaw to those pretty rigs. haha plus your tires have plenty of tread, so I dont see you buying new tires for an extra 1/4-1/2 clearance underneath.

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty 06JeepXKHEMI's Avatar
    whoa whoa whoa now our rigs are "pretty" cause we have more options?!?! take it easy killer, I wouldnt take a jigsaw to a base model thats just me..
    2K6 Limited Jeep Green Metallic/Saddle Brown Leather XK HEMI QDII Old Man Emu HD Suspension w/ Fox Emulsion 2.0 Rear Shocks 1.5" SpiderTraxx Wheel Spacers 265/70 GoodYear MTRs w/Kevlar True Dual Exhuast w/IMCO 50 K&N 63 CAI Diablo 91/Performance Transmission Tuned SA Belly Skid MOPAR Gas Tank Skid, Transfer Case Skid, Suspension Skid Front Tow Hooks 6k HID Lows/3k Fogs

Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread Information