Quote Originally Posted by NeilSmith View Post
I listen to all kinds of music. Some I like better than others but myself being a musician I can appreciate all of it. I have been listening to a lot more country lately, past couple of years, because the local rock station still plays the same classic rock that they were playing in 1978. My radio at work wont pick a lot up cause of the concrete walls I guess so I have internet radio playing on my computer in my paint mixing room. I can hear it at my paint booth but not out into the rest of the shop. One day Im gonna wire the whole shop up to an amp and some speakers. The country station here in town is all new stuff, I wish they would play a good mix with the older artists but we all know its all about the money. Taylor Swift sells and thats that. Now with that said, I was jamming some Rage Against The Machine the other day in the shop. You can never go wrong with some Rage.
Yeah I like a lot of different music so I don't really like saying I like a specific genre. I used to play bass and piano when I was younger and wish I never stopped!