Quote Originally Posted by NeilSmith View Post
my good friend has a new 870 Tactical which seems pretty nice, I havent shot it yet. My only issue is with the rubber recoil pad made into the stock. It is so grippy that it constantly hangs onto my shirt when I shoulder it. Heres a funny story: I went to my buddies house some years ago to hang out for the evening. We were grubbing on some hot pockets out of the microwave and listening to some Zeppelin. LOL . He said" I got a new shotty, wanna go shoot it ? " I said hell yeah I wanna shoot it. So he hands me the gun and goes over to the kitchen counter and unplugs the microwave, still warm from the hot pockets. We went out back and blasted that thing into the next week ! LOL !!!!
LOL that is a funny story. I have an old DELL desktop computer sitting in my closet; there is a post it note that says "Range" on it. I am waiting to blow it to pieces with my new shotgun lol.....

It is so much fun going to an outdoor area/range and shooting different things. I am not into hunting so this pleases me just enough!